The Midtown Thread

grabbed 25 copies of dr strange 1 1st Zelma Stanton earlier this morning

2 Likes

Were those 99 cents? If so, heck of a score!

All the good stuff is already gone!

Picked up some issues of random things for my kids, though.

1 Like

yep, free shipping to

What day of the week does Midtown put out the new weekly comics online? For instance, next week Wednesday 1/11/23. When can I buy comics from that week?

Wednesday during the day.

1 Like

Ice Cream Man triple signed Hardcover on Midtown’s Whatnot cost me $34 shipped. It’s Buy it Now $23.

interesting price variation

1 Like

It would make sense if it was mycomicshop as they take on consignments. That raw issue will never sell at that price given there are graded copies at the same and higher grade for much less.

It will never sell because you can get raw NM on eBay for $20 and there is a 9.6 graded for $38 plus $6 shipping.

They can be funny with their prices.

Let’s get real… it won’t sell cause the Walking Dead is just… dead now… :wink:

1 Like

Aren’t they still doing spin-offs? Could possibly see increased demand but I’m doubtful. That was one hit series. Both comic and show.

1 Like

Unless a new spin-off manages to catch lightning in a bottle as the original did I don’t think TWD will ever get as huge as its peak. You never know, but yeah.

3 Likes

perfect time to get walking dead keys for the pc. plus you never know what’ll come back around years (or decades) from now.

.99 Cent sales again

1 Like

.99 cents

So there’s a NM copy for $6….or this.

So what are you getting….? Not NM!

Although the price crossed is similar to the original NM…hmmm.

Yeah, Midtown removes the bag and boards for their 99 cent sales. At least they’ve done that in the past before.

Here’s the only things I found interesting. Either for Spec, the read or for cover. Mostly the latter two.

2 Likes

1 Like