Thor 5 3rd Prints Hitting $30

Jus went to the app hit sold items. No filters nothing else that’s what popped up. Screen grabbed n posted.

Yeah, 9/2 release. By the way - Comic Mint has them at $10

1 Like

Yeah this a hold book for value. And again everyshop did not order this book. My 2lcs missed the windows because they were added late. Soooo there’s 2 shops of people who may want this book now paying premiums. Give it another year and more development might double in value. Definitely selling a couple when they dropped and keeping 4 in the truck.

1 Like

Oh your right it does! I got a head of myself. I have 3 ordered from my lcs. My apologies lol

1 Like

Meh… turning into the queen of jacking up prices on consumers… Golden Apple is still King in that category… :wink:

1 Like

Forbidden Planet still has them

Know how much they charge to ship to the states?

No worries, there are a lot of Thor additional printings… I had to go verify myself. But I’d be jealous if you already had your copies. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sort of like Death Metals Legends…I have so many copies ordered from so many sources, I have no idea what I’ll end up getting.

I’m still getting Legends in the mail.

You all are a bad influence. I’m the guy who up till very recently was always happy with two or three copies of any book at most.

1 Like

Haha, maybe you should take a break from the forums. You’re catching a bad case of the FOMO… :wink:

1 Like

It’s true… I used to be happy with 2 or 3 copies of a spec book but now I’m ordering 20+ in some cases. That’s insane for me. What I think it is about this forum is that we’re all kind of spec’ing together on stuff, and I think we hype each other up because “we’re all in this together” lol.

1 Like

And I’m over here just happy the forums are gaining traffic… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If definitely noticed my buying habits increasing too because of these forums. Lol.

Order from Forbidden Planet knowing that it might be a futile endeavor. I’m not sure I’ve received anything that I’ve pre-ordered from them.

2 Likes

Only 20??? Come on man, pick up your game!

1 Like

Small orders (Gemini mailer size) have run me 14 GBP ($18-19).

Sorry to thread jack friends but this one burns my britches.

I saw the post this morning on CHU and was able to order some, I hope at least. But then for an alert on my phone from several different stores all selling the book and using the same photo without really giving you guys credit. Here is the one that gets me the most. Frequent pump and dump hype man Matthew Page.

Hyping the book first.

And then linking people over to his retail store. I do not understand how people can pay for this guys site when all he is trying to do is make a profit off them.

In the UK here, ordered my copies from FP 10 days ago, not feeling confident.

I received my Strange Academy 2 2nd Printings (only arrived today), but the Venom 26 2nds and Thor 6’s still display the dreaded ‘Awaiting Stock’.

I’d recommend looking elsewhere for back-ups, FP aren’t to be relied upon. My Captain Marvel 18s are still ‘Awaiting Stock’ and I’m beginning to doubt a restock will ever actually happen.

1 Like

So what you are saying is the information presented in the above stated post is accurate?

Simon at SadLemon in on the action too.