Thor 5 3rd Prints Hitting $30

8ball_signs_yes

Yeah, but I think what Pumper Dumper is bothered by is Matt runs a spec site on Facebook and then has a private Facebook group he charges people to get into via a Patreon page. He originally was trying to get me to help with it but said I had no interest. Funny story, he actually tried to trade me his Facebook group for comics, and before that he tried to get me to redirect CHU’s traffic to a new site he was creating and come write for him ( for real, direct my url to his website giving him millions of views a year ). So Pumper Dumper, I understand why you are annoyed by him.

Good luck with Knull. Sony owns rights to Knull so odds of seeing him on film any time soon are slim. Punchline you’ll see here within the next three years at least in the Harley show but WB reserved the rights to use her in film recently as well. I’d love to see Knull but I just don’t see it happening any time soon.

1 Like

How so? Pretty sure they only own the rights to characters created at the time of contract, no future characters. I doubt Marvel didn’t just hand them over the keys to all their future proprietary characters

3 Likes

That’s why Cates wrote it Thor God Of Thunder #6 is First Knull now it’s a Thor character first no chance for Sony to claim ownership.

3 Likes

Agreed. I doubt Sony has any rights to Knull. And even if they did, Marvel and Sony are cooperating again anyway.

Doesn’t matter if he retcon’d it into Thor. No company would give the rights to unwritten properties in any contract
 unless they got the dumbest people working for them

Marvel made some early risks including that Spider-Man Sony sale so idk the details. They put up 11 rights to characters as a collateral for the 550 million dollar loan to start the MCU which they were able to pay off. Of those 11 properties they gambled all of them have been made into the MCU already except Power Pack.

I’ve never heard of a deal though that included future characters that have yet to exist though. If that were the case, Marvel wouldn’t even bother putting out new characters until the deal expires

That’s why they cancelled mutants and Fantastic Four comics while Fox was putting out X-men movies so I think Fox had that sweet of a deal with future rights.

We can assume all we want, we’ll never know the details but I’m sure it was way more than that
 Fantastic Four books just don’t sell like they use to

Up on Graham’s for cover limit one

Are they sold out, cause it’s not coming up.

https://www.grahamcrackers.com/products/thor_5_2020_third_print.htm

Why is it listed as Very Fine/Near Mint?

Do they do that with all their products?

Up on midtown.

And sold out
didn’t make it to checkout

Yes I believe so. Probably just to save the headache of people complaining about a small spine tick or a small bindery tear. A lot of people think NM means 9.8 when it is not lol.

Now those are sold out.

CHU effect
in effect!

I’m going to see if my LCS ordered any. Not paying $10 to ship a copy when I have 3 coming and they’re selling for $12 currently.

Yep I set my alarm today to see a bunch of incentive variants at 2-3 times ratio. Better prices on eBay and books preordered like the Peach Marvel zombies and Venom #27 2nd print 1:25 for less. Sadly don’t think I’ll be setting my alarm on Wednesday much more.