Thor #6 peach momoko cover

Additionally there’s the “spoiler” cover C for #6 that art isn’t out so who knows what that cover will be too.

1 Like

That’s the one I’m interested in.

It’s Momoko vs. Del Otto in a cover battle of the ages! Well, not really. Del Otto wins here. No contest.

1 Like

Looks like Thor to me on the 1:50

The dell otto isn’t black winter thor though. He still has the stars or whatever on his body, and he has the silver hair. In issue 5 when thor gets black winter, he is entirely all black with black hair. So I think the Peach is the cover that will be the one to have, even though the dell otto is a much better cover

1 Like

Did you guys get this excited when Domino was revealed to be Copycat?

1 Like

I don’t know anymore. It is all Grey/black tones like BW including his skin (Thor usually depicted with color in this run) but I agree the hair is different for sure as the hair was black as BW. Artist interpretation of BW? Thor as “something else” as the solicit for I forget which issue said that Thor must become something else?

Who knows anymore. Someone tweet Donny. Haha.

1 Like

Maaaaybe…ha. I did buy all the darn issues. NM 98, X force 8, X force 11, I forget what else was in that mess.

Yes let’s piss him off some more. It’s very comical when he throws his tantrums

1 Like

I don’t read xmen :rofl: them damn mutants confuse me

Especially now since Hickman completely retcon’d they’re entire history… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to read the hickman stuff. It has a great theory behind it, but damn I’m just not a mutant person lol

I like Hickman most of the time but his stuff can be confusing. I’m still mad at him for ruining Dying and the Dead, which was the best damn comic book of it’s day and the delays and then complete halt of it ruined something that was going to be spectactular.

But yeah, I’m all X-Men’d out… Bendis All New All Different X-Men left a sour taste in my mouth, I can’t get into them anymore since then. I’ve wanted to read Powers of X and House of X by Hickman but have yet to pick it up… one day maybe… one day.

Sure sure…and the immortal hulk is just the Hulk too…

…wait a second…

Man…Bendis is to Poyo what Cates is to Alana.

:grin:

Yeah, but I don’t go out of my way to hijack threads with my disgust… :wink:

Slott to Poyo is Cates to Alana

Slott is terrible writer… but I don’t go above and beyond to point out his awfulness in every Amazing Spider-Man thread… :wink:

1 Like

They basically just said eff our cover debate on 6 and tossed BW on the 4 2nd print. That ends that.

1 Like