Thor 6 Skroce (Spoiler) Variant

Agree. It’s either going to blow our minds, or be a complete dud.

It’s Skroce… it’s gonna blow your mind cause he could draw Snow White on the cover and it would be awesome… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have no idea if the spoiler will have anything to do with the cover. I just posted it here so I didn’t have to make another Thor #6 thread. :innocent:

Let’s be honest, when was the last time we had a Marvel “Spoiler” variant revealed and it blew our minds away? Most of the time they sort of lead to a unhappy climax killer…

1 Like

Same here :grin:

Oh I see how it is… and CHU hasn’t made you money all these years… pfftt… You’re FIRED!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s going to to say Thor Wednesday Variant lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m surprised it wasn’t leaked by now

I’m still here :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::money_mouth_face:

I was broke so didn’t go to heavy on Venom #27 2 sets A and B, 2nd print 1:25, I have 2 Virgin Gauntlets, Jonboy set and that’s it, The Gauntlets paid for themselves I plan on selling the trade dress Jonboy and one A cover and both B covers.

Thor #6 I got 4x of each cover so let’s we how it pans out. Also 1x peach sketch and the Skan variant set.

It’s Going live come watch

Call me crazy but this EiC guy is harder to endure than ComicTom’s zany guy persona.

Someone just post the pic if he posts it here when he’s done. I can’t stand watching that guy repeat himself over and over for 8 minutes…

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanos shows up holding Mjolnir with power, soul and reality gems ebmedded and a black glove with the mind stone. That seems to be about it… he speculates that the glove is Knulls glove from GOT 6. Doesn’t seem to be a big deal to me, but what do I know.

Donny Cates retconning his own Thanos run :joy:

I feel duped… I wanted spoilers for the Skroce variant…

1 Like

I’m sticking with my 1 copy which is the Skroce cover. Maybe I just don’t see the big deal.

But he said it was part of a vision when Thor is talking to Silver Surfer or Black Silver Surfer