Thor Love and Thunder

How about that nudity in Pam & Tommy on Disney+. It’s not Marvel, I know… but still surprising. Maybe because it’s a prosthetic penis and boobs, Disney doesn’t consider it actual nudity. :grinning:

Hulu can be R-rated, not Disney+ tho. I guess that’s the key. It is on Hulu, right? You said Disney+ but I thought it was Hulu.

It’s on Disney+ here in Canada… not sure about U.S.

Ah, that explains things. Hulu isn’t available in Canada so my Googling reveals that Canada gets this show on Disney+ while we in the states have it on Hulu. Disney seems less worried about sex and nudity offending Canada on their service than here in the United States where we gasp at the mere thought of a lady showing a nipple. I found an article that explained it all…

The key quote that helped me make sense of all this is below:

“However, while shows like Dopesick and Pam & Tommy are sold to most viewers outside the US as Disney Plus originals, they aren’t. Both series, and several others, were produced in the US for the streaming service Hulu. Disney’s self-produced originals have skewed towards a much more traditional family audience…”

Mystery solved! Now, let’s get back on topic as I’ve taken us way off of it unless this becomes relevant with Thor whipping out his wang or something.

1 Like

Book is in rough shape but found today at the lcs for $1.25

1 Like

Looks like Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder.

Is that the best they can do for Gorr? Looks like a spare figure from a Mummy set.

1 Like

lego sets are usually made from very early drafts or ideas but are also usually inaccurate. how many of those no way home lego sets ended up coming true? vulture and mysterio? Spidey flying a black and gold helicopter?

1 Like

I keep seeing folks saying online a trailer is coming as soon as this week for some reason. Where is that idea coming from and is it accurate?

That’s foolish. Dr. Strange promo hasn’t even kicked up yet.

Thor comes out 8 weeks after Dr Strange.

2 Likes

Somebody said on Reddit pre-Superbowl that the first trailer had been finished, and based on previous campaign patterns, some were assuming it would air during the Superbowl. When that didn’t happen, I guess people started guessing when it might air.

People going off of past trailer launches and how far out they were from release of the film:

Time between first teaser + release date:

Shang-Chi: 136 days
Eternals: 165 days
Spider-Man: 116 days

Full tweet here- https://twitter.com/LiamTCrowley/status/1495778507603038224?s=20&t=1EOR13zlTqAyMtz-hJMRQw

That very first shirt would make a great variant cover.

SH Figuarts reveals. Check out that reconstructed Mjolnir.

3 Likes

Interesting the Necrosword is part of the Lego set

https://www.cbr.com/thor-love-thunder-christian-bale-gorr-god-butcher-lego/

Yes so are they going to show the origin of how he got the sword is the million dollar question? I think they will change it and not have Knull in armor falling out the sky and something to do with Black Knight maybe.

Small possibility for Knull explanation

" The rights to use All-Black the Necrosword are likely at Marvel Studios, but exploring the weapon’s full origins would need the okay from Sony. Considering Marvel and Sony have done mutually-beneficial business before, there’s precedence to believe the Knull connections will be highlighted in Thor 4"