Thunderbolts movie

Maybe a bunch of characters who will be introduced during phase 5 if it occurs at the end of that phase?

1 Like

Just give me a good ole Screamin’ Mimi is all I ask.
I’ve been stockpiling issues of Marvel Two in One #54 forever!!! (Used to be such an easy, cheap find)
Mama needs a need pair of shoes.

1 Like

rumored to be in the movie

So given the hint from the latest She-Hulk episode that the team could contain 8 members, this team’s composition could be:

You all sure he’s not just talking about his therapy group of villains I mean spoilers for the show have been up for 9 months

1 Like

Maybe those in the therapy group are actually going to be the Thunderbolts and they just don’t know it yet.

Imagine your therapy session turns out to be a briefing for a top-secret mission!

2 Likes

That’s only happened to me, like twice. I do not look good in tight leather spy stuff…at all.

4 Likes

3 Likes

So, Marvel Studios is looking to recast Thunderbolt Ross…

1 Like

He’s a little old but could still be cool if he is Ok with being in three or four films as the “voice” of the red Hulk.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

1 Like

Just let another character be the Red Hulk before this gets super messy…

“It’s unclear if he already passed”

Last I heard he was still alive… :crazy_face:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-casts-harrison-ford-thunderbolt-ross-mcu/

1 Like

So is it a simple re-casting or is he just gonna be written as a, “Variant,” one wonders?

Confirmed

2 Likes

Is he gonna be a variant or a simple recasting they gently ignore like when Howard became Cheadle?

1 Like