Thunderbolts movie

4 Likes

3 Likes

So, Marvel Studios is looking to recast Thunderbolt Ross…

1 Like

He’s a little old but could still be cool if he is Ok with being in three or four films as the “voice” of the red Hulk.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

1 Like

Just let another character be the Red Hulk before this gets super messy…

“It’s unclear if he already passed”

Last I heard he was still alive… :crazy_face:

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-studios-casts-harrison-ford-thunderbolt-ross-mcu/

1 Like

So is it a simple re-casting or is he just gonna be written as a, “Variant,” one wonders?

Confirmed

2 Likes

Is he gonna be a variant or a simple recasting they gently ignore like when Howard became Cheadle?

1 Like

Get ready, MCU fans! You’re about to experience a fun part of fandom Star Wars fans have known for decades: loving a character whose actor couldn’t give a shit about the fans on a good day, and actively hates and insults them on a bad day.

2 Likes

…yah?

2 Likes

Old Man Red Hulk.

2 Likes

I think Ford will do a good job with Ross and the Red Hulk. If Red Hulk becomes a long term character, they can just keep him in Hulk form all the time and just use Ford for voice overs. He could be around for years and many films/shows. Having him play the roll won’t hurt the value of “Red” Hulk #1 either for those who speculated on it early enough.

3 Likes

For anyone who hasn’t come across this yet, here is some info on the supposed Thunderbolts lineup. I doubt most if not all of this will come as a surprise to many on here.
The MCU Thunderbolts’ Team Line-Up Officially Revealed - Nerdist

1 Like

And the rumors keep coming for Squadron Supreme…

4 Likes

I realize it is sort of apples to oranges, but the Marvel Snap game just released “The Sentry” as a higher , hard to get tier card this week also. Clearly a character that has eyes on it/awareness.

2 Likes