Thunderbolts movie

This is definitely the one that could be kept most intact and would kick the most ass for sure.

Don’t sleep on Tales of the Marvel Universe #1. 2nd Thunderbolts and first story, I believe. Easy dollar-bin (or less) fodder.

The article also mentions a Nova movie. No love for Nova?

No Vay

:wink:

I’ve believed the Nova movie rumors so many times to have my hopes dashed. I don’t believe anymore until we get a 100% official announcement.

2 Likes

It will be this Nova anyways :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

release date July 26, 2024

3 Likes

I’m excited for it.

2 Likes

I wonder what team make-up they will go with?

1 Like

It would have to be a bunch of existing MCU villains unless they introduce a whole team of brand new MCU characters

1 Like

Maybe a bunch of characters who will be introduced during phase 5 if it occurs at the end of that phase?

1 Like

Just give me a good ole Screamin’ Mimi is all I ask.
I’ve been stockpiling issues of Marvel Two in One #54 forever!!! (Used to be such an easy, cheap find)
Mama needs a need pair of shoes.

1 Like

rumored to be in the movie

So given the hint from the latest She-Hulk episode that the team could contain 8 members, this team’s composition could be:

You all sure he’s not just talking about his therapy group of villains I mean spoilers for the show have been up for 9 months

1 Like

Maybe those in the therapy group are actually going to be the Thunderbolts and they just don’t know it yet.

Imagine your therapy session turns out to be a briefing for a top-secret mission!

2 Likes

That’s only happened to me, like twice. I do not look good in tight leather spy stuff
at all.