Thundercats movie

3 Likes

YISSSSSS! (this is a complete sentence)

awesome. I’ve been selling many of my he-man figures but holding fast to my Thundercats :slight_smile:
It’s about time.

1 Like

potential for this to be either incredible, or a straight up disaster.

1 Like
3 Likes

Remember the last time they used thunder cats they looked like this

1 Like

Just preordered the Super7 Lion-O and Mumm-Ra

2 Likes

How many gloves does lion-o need :joy:

Thundercats 1 newsstand is one of my books at CBCS now. Hoping for a 9.4 or above.

3 Likes

Please let this be good.

I settled for this to put with my Figures when they come.

1 Like

He needs 4 obviously. Classic sword of omens sheathed, classic unsheathed, updated sheathed, and updated unsheathed.

1 Like

I should have bought one in 2019. Oh well. Never owned it before. Nothing’s changed.

Looks like we already got the Thundercats movie we deserve!

Turn back the clock to 1985/86.
I had $20 in my pocket and in my LCS of which both Silver Surfer #4 (60’s) and Thundercats #1 were up on the LCS wall tacked to the corkboard (remember those?)
Thundercats #1 was $8
Silver Surfer #4 was $20.

I bought the Thundercats for $8 over the Silver Surfer. I don’t know why I did it; but I think it was condition related.
That decision has haunted me for close to 35 years.
I may finally have my day now as I still own that super high grade condition Thundercats #1

3 Likes

It’s your time to shine, Golden boy!

2 Likes

Be easy on yourself. Thundercats was the hot new thing and Surfer #4 was less than 20 years old at the time.

For the fan base Thundercats has, it’s honestly a little surprising it’s taken this long for the comic to have some real gains. I bought a raw #1 for $10 only a couple years ago.

2 Likes

Everything from my childhood is hot right now. This is fun.

5 Likes

I remember buying issue #1 off the stands when it first came out. Seem so long ago…because it was. sigh.

4 Likes