Timeless

Grabbed the Ramos Miss Minutes cover from Midtown. Prefer TFAW but somehow I never saw it. I’m guessing Timeless 2 will be the first appearance? Guess I’ll preorder a couple of those whenever it pops up on TFAW.

1 Like

It’s a one shot. But she may never make a comic appearance in a story, but to me that makes it a little more unique in that this may be the only “appearance” in/on a comic.

2 Likes

Don’t ship to Hawaii anymore

Ramos Variant of Miss Minutes really heating up tonight. I bought one online and have 1 reserved for me at a LCS. Going to hit a couple more shops tomorrow to see if I can score more copies. -30 Celsius here in Canada, so maybe not too much competition tomorrow

1 Like

Has Donny Cates confirmed that he’ll write a Miracle Man story?

1 Like

This book was extremely scarce in my area…like maybe 10 copies total of all covers between 3 separate shops. Obviously, I can’t generalize…just my observation around here.

I was able to grab the only 2 copies at the first LCS. I have 3 more to visit

1 Like

Snuck out to a shop close to my job and they only had 2 copies of cover A. This is a very small town so I don’t think they order too much more than what their pull list customers buy. I did snag 2 Deadpool BWB #4’s for under cover, so not a wasted trip.

2 Likes

Deadpool BWB #4 is a very nice 1st appearance. I got a couple for long term holds

1 Like

Other 3 LCSs had zero copies of Timeless. One store had damaged copies

I contacted my lcs and they didn’t order Miss Minutes variant. The other shop I visited had only 3 copies of different variants. So many variants for this book.

2 Likes

All the talk is about Miracle Man, but woah Lordy the Dr Doom part was :flushed:

1 Like

My LCS had damaged copies so I didn’t buy one. I refuse to buy a damaged copy. Told my LCS I am tired of the Penguin damage books week after week.

3 Likes

Was able to order a Miss Minutes cover from Midtown. Went by my LCS and they said they only got 4 or 5 snd they went quick. I wasn’t able to go by until after work. While I was there I heard two other people ask about it so it’s definitely got people’s attention. On a positive note they had Apache Delivery Service out for sale a week early! Was able to grab a copy of each cover.

1 Like

You could’ve flipped it

Untitled-398x500

I think I see Kate Bishop and Dr Aphra. Who are the rest?

1 Like

Star is the one with the eye mask

3 Likes

Kamala is the one you think is Aphra

3 Likes

The cheesecake girl might be Squirrel Girl, and the last one I’ll guess cobra commander viv vision lol

2 Likes

Captain Marvel #8 1st Star will take off again. I’m squirreling away a few copies

1 Like