Timeless

Captain Marvel #1 1st Ripley Ryan too. There is a 1:50 Alex Ross.

2 Likes

Any buzz on Apache Delivery Service ? Matt Kindt is a good writer - I think his Dept. H had some buzz.

1 Like

Arrived today (Media Mail on Sunday?).

I wouldnā€™t say they are 9.8.

Probably a 9.4 and a 9.6. But this feels like something to hold onto. Even though it was open order, With so many other variants to choose from and the $5.99 cover price it wouldnā€™t surprise me if itā€™s on par with
Many 1:25 variants of more popular titles.

3 Likes

@D-Rog Funny you mentioned that. My media mail purchase of that book also arrived today? Thatā€™s a first for me. Luckily it was in great shape.
One of the times Iā€™m glad I pulled the trigger when I did even if it was more than cover. I was not at all confident Iā€™d see it at shops and I was right.

3 Likes

Screenrant seems to think they are Runaways.

ā€œ The Young Avengers in the picture are intentionally hard to pinpoint, but weā€™ve got some guesses who could be on the roster. First in the helmet in the top right seems to be Alex Wilderā€™s Doc Justice, who was last seen in the Runaways series - although someone else could be wearing the helmet. Beside them could be Kate Bishop (or if theyā€™re keeping with the Runaways theme, Molly Hernandez). Next to them, it appears to be Victor Mancha, whoā€™s sported a similar costume in the past. Next, that could be Karolina Dean - although it could be another blonde hero, Stature. The fifth member is the hardest to pin down, but it could be Rikki Barnes or Cloud 9, both of who wear similar goggles seen in the image.ā€

https://screenrant.com/young-avengers-new-team-timeless-marvel-comics/

Fandom says this:

All I saw was a fist.

My LCS had 4 copies but I passed on all of them. Banged up corners. Spine creases. Terrible looking comics for being unboxed that morning. I pass on these comics now if the corners and spine arenā€™t great. Just not worth it to me.

2 Likes

I just canā€™t see an animated clock character being of much long term value. I snoozed on this and didnā€™t grab one, but if I had, Iā€™d flip that thing immediately. Just my probably wrong opinion here.

4 Likes

The MCUā€™s version of Clippy has long term potentialā€¦ no spec site will actually say that

The character was a hit after appearing in Loki. Miss Minutes isnā€™t going anywhere. Marvel isnā€™t gonna let you forget her. This isnā€™t gonna sky rocket but I bet it holds.

3 Likes

Miss Minutes is a time variant of Harley Quinn in the MCUšŸ¤Æ

3 Likes

Is there a back story to Miss Minutes ? I havent seen the Loki show :frowning:

I missed out on a copy,and do see that it will be worth more than cover price. Iā€™ll try to land a copy once the FOMO subsides. But I am struggling to see her/it as a cosplay character or have storylines around her/it.

Anyone have any more insights on how this character could be developed ?

1 Like

I can see myself now in the future ā€¦ SDCC or NYCC 2025 ā€¦ rushing to a booth to get that exclusive limited to 100 copies of a particular comic and a Miss Minutes cosplayer with a gigantic 6 foot diameter paper mache clock in front of me blocking the aisle, while walking 0.5 miles/hr. and I just miss that 100th copy that sold to the guy in front of me. (Yes this has happened before with a guy with big giant angel wings blocking an entire aisle)

4 Likes

there is no back story, miss minutes is a hologram clock, a computer system for the time agency

3 Likes

I do see her/it as a first cover app, so for sure worth more than cover. So Iā€™d like to get a copy. How much I should pay for it is my question ? My spec powers are not that developed ā€¦Still trying to tap in to The Force !

2 Likes

wait for mail flood, mail orders and reorders will come in this week and that flood should drop the price some

2 Likes

At least the people buying from tfaw wonā€™t add to the mix anytime soon. Lol

6 Likes

Sorry, dont understand ?

Cause they wonā€™t be processing them anytime soon

2 Likes

Got it !

I just accept that for TFAW

1. its going to take forever to process and ship,
  2. there is no order on how the items are processed,
  3. it may be packaged well or not,
  4. the shipping charge is going to be terrible
  5. no guarantee that you will get the book

On the positive side, TFAW is still the best for variants and prices IF you land them. And the FOC rule allows you to hold books until the day before FOC (gives you a shot at unseen covers, etc.). And their customer service is decent IF you chat not email.

1 Like