TMNT: The Last Ronin order number announced

Was told that TFAW didn’t receive any copies of the 1:25 this week. I’m in the same boat as you. Hopefully Diamond is able to supply them eventually.

The 1:10s did make it into my order that is processing though.

I’m the same. My A’s and 1:10 processed but my 1:25 did not.

I’ll add my 1:10 process a few hrs ago got charged and got the email. This my 1st $100+ order from Tfaw. I’ll see how they do with a larger order.

1 Like

They have shipped multiple $250+ of mine just fine…packed and protected really well!

2 Likes

Ok good to know

Yeah, Diamond just forgot to include the 1:25s in our shipment. On the invoice, not in the boxes. There’s usually something they totally miss (if not 2 or 3 things totally missed) every week, so it’s just a matter of roulette to see if it’s something people care about. They should be in next week’s re-shipment unless they forget again.

2 Likes

I found your copies…

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

I’d take a MUCH better photo than that!

It looks like the NYCC Last Ronin 1 just shipped from IDW. It will be interesting to see where that market price ends up. Maybe $50 per copy? There is a lot of copies by exclusive cover standards.

I ordered 3 copies online from different stores. I got 2 copies from my lcs. I also ordered the 1:10 and 1:25 from taw, 1:10 is on its way, 1:25 I am holding my breath for. I also ordered the Momoko Variant x2. I have already sold 2 regulars on eBay for $25 last night and one copy of the regular through a private sale for $25 shipped. I am about even for everything but the Momoko’s but they seem to be doing just fine, just need to get them in. I am a turtles fan so will be keeping one book.

F me. The 1:10 is the cover I really wanted.

From The eBay seller that I believe is Simpleman Comics:

“ Hi there!

The TMNT #110 1:10 Bates Ratio Variant was short-shipped to us on 10/20 by Diamond Distributors. We received none of the 225 ratio variants that we ordered with our 2,250 exclusive variant covers. We then spoke to Diamond (several times over the last two weeks) and they stated they were going to try to send replacement copies.

Unfortunately for us, they only sent 51 of the 225 we ordered, and all of the 51 replacement copies all came damaged. Every single one of them had a corner crunched in from poor packaging for shipment. As a result, we do not feel comfortable shipping any of these damaged copies to our customers.

We can still ship the trade dress Hal Laren exclusive that came in the bundle with the 1:10 Bates variant, and also provide a virgin copy as well in order to help alleviate the situation we have been placed in by Diamond. Both Laren exclusives have The Last Ronin #1 preview pages in them.

Please let us know if you would like the set of 2 Hal Laren exclusives (the trade dress from the bundle as well as a virgin copy) shipped to you. If not, we can cancel your order and provide a full refund.

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a bad situation for us and for all of our customers that occurred due to mistakes that were made by Diamond that were completely out of our control. We have pictures of the 51 damaged 1:10 variants that we can send if needed.

We hope you will continue to shop at The 616 Comics in the future and are here for you if you have any questions about this or anything else we have for sale.

Best,
John & The 616 Comics Team ”

tell them to send pics of the damaged books, if they refuse there lying

I received the exact same e-mail from their partner site 616 comics. I had 2 bundle orders with them…very pissed!!!

616 comics is not Simplemans comics. Separate store. Although they have worked together on variants.

I ordered a Last Ronin 1:10 from them via ebay back in like June. I messaged them Tuesday as a reminder as it was over 90 days on ebay the listing was closed. They said all good, got some ratios in that day and would get the rest within a week to 10 days. Things would ship once they inspect for damage.

I have not heard back since. But it sounds like from what they told you, the inspection happened after my message. Will let you know if I hear more.

Thanks for the clarification. I got sent to this ebay sale through simplemans’s comics and it was worded like it was their sale…so wasn’t entirely sure.

1 Like

I got the exact same email

Does anyone know the release date for the second printing? I thought it was this week (Dec 2) but I’m not seeing it on the release lists.

Edit - just found it on previewsworld as releasing next week 12/7

Previews World along with several other sites are saying January 27th, 2021.

Looks to be on sale 12/9 for issue 1 2nd print. Issue 2 looks like 1/27/21.

Per IDW it’s tomorrow, so I guess we’ll see

“With more than 37,000 current preorders and climbing, IDW is proud to announce that high anticipation for the second printing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin #1 has necessitated a whopping 50,000-unit print run — the largest reprint quantity in the company’s history since their debut 20 years ago! Longtime TMNT readers and curious newcomers are invited to visit their local comic book shops tomorrow, December 2nd, to snag a copy of this comic book milestone!”

idwpublishing.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-last-ronin-1-second-printing-shatters-expectations-with-50k-print-run/