Todd’s Pickups and Sales Thread

Picked up the first appearance of Parasite for $13.50. Not the greatest shape but I filled a hole in a box.

6 Likes

Amazing grab! Parasite gets overlooked as a legit threat to Superman!

2 Likes

$18 including shipping.

8 Likes

Paid $11.05

5 Likes

I love those Mephisto vs. books. I somehow found all 4 in dollar bins in nice condition.

2 Likes

$11.86 Pickup.

7 Likes

Paid $34.02 Canadian Dollars. Too lazy to check the exchange rate or bank account.

Includes all the “key” issues Except #1. Paid $61.56 USD.

7 Likes

Sold for $30

9 Likes

I’ll do it for you. The exchange rate is 1.379, so $34.02 Canadian dollars equals $26.67 US dollars.

2 Likes

Thats a cool cover. Didn’t even know it existed lol

1 Like

That a newsstand? I’ve always liked that cover.

I believe there was an even more recent homage as well.

I have a lot of that Incredible Hulk run in newsstand as I was between comic shops.

1 Like

Paid $30.46 mainly for the Tomb Raider/Witchblade books. Which appeared to be nice clean copies. Hopefully they ship them properly.

4 Likes

They had quite a few cool covers in that volume of Hulk.

So the Amazing Fantasy lot I picked up cheap ended up being a great score. All the key books included were all clean and maybe a press would bump them up a bit, but all in the 8.5-9.6 range as is.

5 Likes

Sold for $39

Paid just under $100 including shipping & taxes.

8 Likes

I won a miscellaneous lot of comics and I don’t recognize the Amazing Fantasy #15. It’s not in hand yet but appears to be the Ditko variant of ASM700 with different coloring. Anyone recognize it?

1 Like

If I remember correctly they released a reprint featuring Ditko’s cover but I cannot find it now.

1 Like

I’ve been scouring the internet and still haven’t seen it.