Todd’s Pickups and Sales Thread

New X-Men #126 Newsstand. First appearance of Kid Omega, he appears on the cover only. His next appearance in NXM133 he appears fully. Paid $9.71.

3 Likes

Trying to drop some knowledge, and especially if you are or aren’t an X-Men fan read this run. Best X-Men run ever. Over Claremonts run and I’m old to boot. If you’re A Claremont fan I’m sorry. But to me this is flawless storytelling.

3 Likes

Grant Morrison took a pretty static selling book and turned it around completely.

2 Likes

It may be the back of The Official Marvel Index To The Amazing Spider-Man #1. The Ditko #700 has the #700 trade dress on it with the modern Marvel logo and price.

1 Like

Morrison’s X-run is my fave. They totally did amazing work.

1 Like

What I read of Hickmans run was pretty good but not Morrison level.

And some pickups from my favorite comic writer Warren Ellis. Some Ellis Stormwatch Issues/Keys, All appear really nice.

3 Likes

Another copy added at a good price. $35 including shipping. First full Thane.

As well picked up two copies of X-Men # 184 from mycomicshop before prices went up.

4 Likes

Exactly what it was. Here’s the front cover.

1 Like

Paid $17.82 for some more Warren Ellis Stormwatch issues. Ok, I have several sets for no reason, leave me alone. It’s definitely a great read leading into The Authority.

3 Likes

Middlewest first two issues. Paid $11.42 including shipping.

1 Like

Todd are you picking up Middlewest for cheap spec or for good reads?

1 Like

So it’s a good read? A few reasons including the two you mentioned. I’m also a Young fan.

Paid $65 including shipping. Replacing the signed 9.8 I sold for a few hundred a few months ago.

Just under $50 including shipping.

2 Likes

Another nice sale for books I paid next to nothing for. Less than it cost to grade. Sold for $249. I imagine it’s a completionist, as I’ve heard no news on any options since Amazon let it go.

1 Like

Paid $20.

Paid $11.45

Paid $115

2 Likes

Sold for $23.

Paid $119

8 Likes