Todd’s Pickups and Sales Thread

Picked this up this morning for under $26 including taxes and shipping. I had watched it at just under $30 plus T&S. Seller sent an offer of $25 and I responded with a $23 counteroffer. When looking at the listing after making the counteroffer I noticed they’d dropped the price to under $17. I quickly bought it and hope it’s the promised VF/NM or better.

9 Likes

Paid $21.16

4 Likes

Under $12

5 Likes

Paid $13.

3 Likes

Paid $43

4 Likes

Paid $16.

2 Likes

When were the last Marvel Newsstands? Like, the absolute last comics published?

1 Like

They went through 2013 for Marvel.

1 Like

Paid under $6

5 Likes

I got that a while ago. I have picked up a ton of Battle Chasers lately. I put together two videos of pickups and have yet to post them. Both contained battle chasers books. I paid $5 for my copy.

1 Like

Definitely has a dedicated fan base.

1 Like

Under $10 and shipping from Australia. Why I never do $1 auctions with 99 cent shipping.

4 Likes

wowza!!

1 Like

I recently started playing Battle Chasers again on my PS4…

2 Likes

I’m amazed they still sent it. I’ve had occasions where I get a steal of a deal on eBay/Whatnot/whatever and the seller tries to make up some excuse to cancel/refund/relist. Either, “It got damaged somehow,” or, “I just want to make more and thought it would go higher,” which is their own fault for listing it low, but yeah.

1 Like

The Captain Marvel Newsstands were an additional 20% off with a coupon from the seller.

1 Like

Paid $8

Paid $7.50

5 Likes

Finally got rid of this overgraded newsstand. Like seriously, nearly 20 color breaking spine tics! Sold for $77.

4 Likes

Gratz! Nice when books like that show up on hot lists!!! Free advertising for you!

1 Like