Todd’s Pickups and Sales Thread

IMG_2358

1 Like

Paid $110

$37 for Spawn #2

4 Likes

Also won an auction for 111 Excalibur comics for $55. All in really nice condition with brand new bags and boards.

2 Likes

Paid just under $40.

4 Likes

Sold for $33.

3 Likes

Bought this beautiful copy for $17.23 including shipping and mother ■■■■■■■ taxes.

8 Likes

He was hilarious as a talking corpse in the, “Werewolf by Night,” special.

1 Like

An early morning pickup, because sleep eludes me most nights. It has 4 color breaking spine tics, that I can see, however it was only $6.79 including shipping and taxes. CGC should grade it a 9.6 according to their shitty grading standards.

5 Likes

If you’re following this thread, a book I got a few weeks ago for $65. I just sold it for $300

7 Likes

I also sold A CGC 9.8 The Fade Out #1 Magazine Edition for $150 to the same buyer.

1 Like

I picked up this Action Comics set for just under $20 including shipping & mother ■■■■■■■ taxes. Including two Combo Pack Variants.

3 Likes

I also got won this Dr Strange lot for $9.18 including shipping and mother ■■■■■■■ taxes. I was after the first Mephista appearance and the two Jackson Guice covers. An underrated artist who deserves more recognition and attention.

2 Likes

Around $25

4 Likes

And a nice Michael Turner pickup. Around $25.

The last two are Dynamic Forces exclusives that connect. I’ll have to figure out if there’s more connecting covers for that set.

3 Likes

I couldn’t pass these up for the low, low price of $57.47 including shipping and taxes. 9.4’s & 9.6’s.

3 Likes

Under $20 and coming from England.

1 Like

Another recent pickup for, you can add it up.

Sold these recently, I’m guessing the trailer helped.

3 Likes

Love the old cdc red labels

3 Likes

I’ll have to check them to see if they could benefit from a press but super happy with that purchase.

1 Like