ToddW eBay listings

Someone needs to be buying my stuff!! Don’t make me be a male prostitute like Fred Garvin again.

1 Like

I’ll take them all for $10 each… sorry, I don’t make much money being chained to the wall in @Anthony 's basement…

2 Likes

Just listed my Captain America 6 CGC 9.6 Winter Soldier Variant. I will also be listing my CA #1, #6 & #8 Newsstands shortly.

1 Like

Just got a 5% eBay bucks promotion so it’s the time to buy.

2 Likes

I just lowered it $75.

Link shows it was relisted. Here’s the new link to new listing. :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Tempting.

1 Like

I’m accepting offers on everything.

Do it, you know you want it David!

1 Like

I can want something, the question is always if I can afford it!

Yes very true but it’ll be more expensive later with less money to make.

Just Bumping this thread. I don’t have a ton listed but some nice modern newsstands available. Items for sale by towein-20 | eBay

Bumping this again. I need to get bags and boards from eGerber but I’m paying off a few credit cards first. So I have a pile of loose books although some were In bags that need bags and boards. I was going through this pile yesterday and found beautiful newsstands of Daredevil #9 & #10. I didn’t know I had those as I’d separated out certain books that I was selling. I love it when you find something you forgot you’d bought. I have other copies as well but it was sweet finding them. There listed on eBay now. I’ve got just under 50 items for sale as well.

I’ve got quite a few key modern newsstands up.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&sid=towein-20

1 Like

I just listed Daredevil #51-55 which is the Echo storyline and Origin in Newsstand. Really nice set.

I’m also contemplating listing Daredevil #111-115 which is the first Lady Bullseye & storyline in Newsstand.

2 Likes

That is a nice set.

1 Like

That’s what she said!!

1 Like

GOOD Stuff… I may have to post more stuff on the bay tonight…

1 Like