Tuesday night spoiler request

He was in 3 or 4 panels of HRA #3. Seemed like a full to me, but I’m sure people will argue about it.

#4 is supposed to have 1st appearances of a couple new Jedi Masters and Padawans and some new villains. Unsure how consequential they will be but its a buy for me.

Problem is I often don’t know who is new in Star Wars and who has been introduced. I haven’t followed High Republic since second series #1

1 Like

Must’ve missed issue 3. When I looked this up at FOC the only reference to the character were from the novels.

Spoilers are all up

1 Like

Web of Spider-Man (new goblin?)

Star Wars Visions (origin/history of Ronin. Any new characters?)

Really light week

1 Like

Perhaps the real spoilers were the friends we made along the way!

First appearance of a Grysk? In Hologram?

Thrawn #3

Hardly qualifies as a cameo imo, just holograms of spaceships

But they’re NAMED!!! Naming is everything when it comes to qualifying as an “appearance….”

:crazy_face:

Still an appearance if you ask me…

That’s nonsense… are they seen or known? Then it’s an appearance as well…

If you saw me in the park but didn’t know my name, I still appeared… This whole, “doesn’t qualify” talk is just utter crap… Appearances are exactly that, they appeared. If they aren’t in the book, then they didn’t appear.

Also… If I show up to the meeting via camera (or hologram when they are invented and used) at work, I appeared at the meeting. Physically there is not a requirement to “appear”… Same rules in life can be used in fictional comics.

But if your bosses at work are talking about you and watching a video of your car driving around it doesn’t mean you have made an appearance yet. Maybe your wife is inside the car going to pick up groceries. It’s just an appearance of your car, we don’t know who’s inside. Until you step out, then you have made an appearance.

If you didn’t talk in the meeting, it’s just a cameo.

2 Likes

What if your meeting is inside Incredible Hulk 180, you talk to the others in the meeting, introduce yourself by name, and show your full body? :thinking: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, no one wants to see that…keep it cameo!!!

If you die and I shoot you, you don’t die again. You’re already dead

You can’t over die. You can’t over dry.

There are no big coincidences and small coincidences…a coincidence is just a coincidence.

And cameos are appearances.

1 Like

I just said on camera… which indicates it showed a part of my body, particularly the face.

There was a Star Wars comic a while back. I wanna say High Republic, that had a person appeared in Hologram and people went crazy and called it her/his first appearance. I wanna say Avar Kriss.