Tuesday night spoiler request

Looks like Megatron is making an appearance in Transformers #4. 1:50 Spoiler cover revealed.

1 Like

Its the girl from issue 1 with the X on her face.

2 Likes

If youā€™re going out:

Avengers Twilight #1

Cobra Commander #1 (check out the spoiler cover)

Wasnā€™t Megatron introduced in the last Transformers?

But I will check for you. Waiting on the framers to finish up downstairs before I make the long snowy drive.

1 Like

I believe he was, so Iā€™m not sure what heā€™s doing in the Cobra book. Must be teaming up?

I got it and will post later

Superman is a complete bust. He appeared in the cowboy outfit last issue. Nothing new and he returns this issue (Stay away from that one)

Yeah, heard he just went back in time and played dress-up.

4 Likes

I wonder if his used-car salesman past will somehow be addressed in this series.

1 Like
1 Like

Speaking of TDKR, did Frank do an homage cover with Cap on it?

Yes he did.

Anyone want anything this week?

Miguel Ohara #4ā€¦.I think there is a villain that ā€œstoleā€ Beta Ray Billā€™s heart in order to be worthy of storm breaker or something? Sounded kinda cool.

Ghost Machineā€¦I think there are new characters in story.

Punisher #3 (Jigsaw/Fearmaster)

Maybe Gods #4, time permitting (origin story)

Iā€™m picking up Thrawn, but itā€™s based on a novel so I do t think thereā€™s much speculationā€¦probably not worth your time. Cool covers though.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is you.

Seriously though, Iā€™ve heard a bit about a new Fearmaster here and online.

Ghost Machine

The majority of Star Wars books are novels before they make them into comics. So Speculation is always their as its cool to see the character come to live instead of using your ā€œimaginationā€ (spirit fingers in the air emoji) lol.

Lame nightā€¦

1 Like