Tuesday night spoiler request

did you open a blood hunt red band ?

I did not, I cannot open one until tomorrow/

More spoilers coming, I had baseball practice in the middle.

1 Like

Is Blood Aunt like Blood Hunt: Aunt May?

1 Like

Yes. It’s the vampiric tale of the geriatric Parker.

Apple spell check hates me when I am rushing though things.

1 Like

I tern off speil chek i wunt to own my misteaks

4 Likes

Yummmm misteaks.

2 Likes

mistake

2 Likes

Miss Steaks

IMG_7177
IMG_7176

2 Likes

So i found this so far

thanks interwebs

1 Like

Red Band has different art…interesting

I thought this was miss Steaks…

1 Like

That was the whole point of the two versions of the book, and it was in the solicit.

1 Like

I dont read Marvel event books. Dont really pay attention to them.

1 Like

I dig horror books, so despite my hesitation, I grabbed a copy of Blood Hunt Red Band 1. The art is great, and it’s pretty bloody. But, I just can’t figure out how professional writers can do this.

Too many characters, too many assumptions that the reader knows all of the stupid details, almost no set up to the plot (ooh, vampires attack), and a terrible introduction of the bad guys (with dumb names like Cruel and Unusual). The bad guys show up and immediately state their powers one at a time. Who is this book for? It’s pretty bloody for a 10-year old, but the writing seems to be targeted to that age level. I was really hoping for Black Label stuff here, but it’s not.

There was such an opportunity to do something bold and fresh and adult. Opportunity missed.

3 Likes

Thanks
I read 3 titles per month. 2 are a given; and 1 a variable.
This Marvel Blood Hunt was going to be my variable going forward as I was going to give Marvel a chance again.

All I needed to see is “Cruel” and “Unusual” as villains, and that seals me not reading the series. Some may think it is petty and give it a chance, but those names tell me already that originality is at the back and just more typical Marvel nonsense.
Time is limited and I don’t need to be wasting it reading or watching garbage

1 Like

Does Mr. Sinister get a pass? With a name like that, he’s got to be bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m a Dr. Evil kinda guy. But then again, that is satire.

Hellverine 1
Avengers Twilight 6