Tuesday night spoiler request

After seeing the spoilers from Avengers Twilight, I would like to see a follow-up mini detailing what the new Avengers iteration could come up against.

4 Likes

Great reads this week.

Does blood hunter #2 have a first appearance worth mentioning?

There are a pair of child twins that are imporrant to the Hawkeye story but aren’t important characters. Also Dagger becomes a vamp

anything in TMNT Alpha ?

I didn’t check, for cases like this if people put them in the forum earlier I will check for them

1 Like

Scarlett #1 was pretty good imo
Spoiler for those not already aware

Stormshadow makes his appearance

The best I could do with what came out this week:

2 Likes

I take it back about Blood Hunters 2. Apparently the person I thought was Blade in the story is someone named Dante. I skim then I read. It appeared to be Blade so I stand corrected. Should have read it.

1 Like

Looks like a Blade knockoff…

1 Like

Buy why imitate your own property? Unless this is a replacement for Blade when he is finally killed in this series?

He has gone off the deep end so they may end up killing him and replace him with Blade Lite

Anything good coming out tomorrow?

I’m too busy (or lazy) to check myself…

@Anthony anything in Heir to Apoc that’s worthy of note?

There’s some new characters on the stormbreakers variant covers this week but I was told that new character spec is 2017, so not worth talking about.

2 Likes

Ultimate X-Men #4

Marvel revealed that Peach Momoko will be debuting four new characters in Ultimate X-Men #4. Momoko creations Mori and Natsu – but also the debut of Ultimate Universe versions of Surge and Nico Minoru

Issue #3 comes out this week, so beware the last page cameo. Cover A appears to feature some of the new characters. But there is also a nice Momoko variant.

I had this as an FOC pick of the week expecting new characters. I don’t think I picked up issue 3 to see if anyone new cameo’s.

Would like to see spoilers if possible.

Also, Gotham By Gaslight The Kryptonian Age #1 comes out.

Another book that could be worthy of spoilers.

Gotham by gaslight has some “new characters” in it. But they are basically all reimagined current characters.

Will check the rest.