Tuesday night spoiler request

The art doesn’t always necessarily suck but when you start missing or adding body parts or the physicality doesn’t make sense on bodies or art, I think those are justified by criticizing them.

Did you draw that by chance? Looks like McFarlane’s work… I’m confused why you’re responding with McFarlane’s work when my question or proposition asks you to post your own work, not others!

:confused:

Like comic grading!!!

2 Likes

Just for the record… I don’t draw that much anymore, use to draw all the time. I think my own drawings suck but here’s my put up or shut up drawing (maybe I can dig out some more old ones)… Spider-Man bust I did I think back in 2019… It was a quick one, I think I spent about 20-30 minutes on it.

11 Likes

I like to do my own artwork but every now and then I enjoy doing a comic piece. This was for a friend’s bday

8 Likes

Great stuff! Here is mine, very minimal. You’re art doesn’t suck!!!

6 Likes

Amazing!!

1 Like

Way better than I can do.

1 Like

I can draw stick figures. That’s about it.

Not a professional artist either but here is a homage I did for Hulk 181 when I found out that Marvel was doing a What if for Donald Duck.

12 Likes

Better than Momok!

He is on a cliff. What if the cape is flowing because there’s a lot of wind??

3 Likes

so no more spider-goblin already
i miss dan slott

1 Like

Not a phrase often said in reference to Spider-Man!

2 Likes

From ChatGPT:

The cover art for Batman #423, illustrated by Todd McFarlane, famously features a “third hand” issue where it appears that Batman has an extra hand holding the cape. This mistake has been discussed in various interviews with Todd McFarlane over the years. McFarlane has acknowledged the error and has often spoken about it humorously, noting that it was an oversight that slipped through the editing process. It’s become a well-known aspect of that particular cover, adding a bit of quirky charm to the artwork.

Even Todd has acknowledged his error. :wink:

I still like that cover.

2 Likes

Oddly enough these are about the crappiest spoilers I have posted in a while. Pretty much kills and spec on several books and they are doing better than other spoilers, more views.

Oh for sure… I actually like the cover too despite the extra arm/hand… hehe!

1 Like

Can’t have winners every week…

Since no one requested anything, here is this week’s

1 Like