Tuesday night spoiler request

Superman #16. Solicitation says he and Zatanna go to the magic realm. Could be some new characters.

Will take a look, thank you

1 Like

Superman. Lois gets battle armor

1 Like

Reminds me kind of when Pepper Potts gets her own armor suit…

Destro #2 is supposed to have a new character, Chameleon. First new Energon Universe character?

1 Like

Cameo. But cool. seems to be female as she appears on the cover to the next issue.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for the 2nd print Howard cover which likely will feature her on the cover.

Glowing eyes? That always looks creepy.

But wasn’t there a Chameleon before?

You may be right. Got fooled by the 3rd issue solicitation.

Stranded in the mountains without any weapons, Destro must survive Chameleon’s wrath. But who is Chameleon? And why do they want Laird Destro dead?

The description of the RAH version fits.

Not much to really spoil

1 Like

isnt there a deadpool wolverine backup story? in hulk

Yes. Like a two pager or four pager

Yeah…FOC picks have been tough lately. Some decent reads and covers…but nothing I’ve seen as “spoiler material” for a stretch. Should pick up maybe the next few weeks.

1 Like

I may actually be a new character or perhaps a re-imagined version of Chameleon? It looks like she appears on the cover of the GI Joe #1 when it is restarted in November. The outfit and weapon look the same as from Destro #2

The 1:10 variant for Destro #3.

She’s also on cover A.

Ok need help with this one.

Death perhaps.

From next issue’s solicitation:
“Death has come to Earth — and intends to take humanity off the playing field. Captain America has assembled the change agents who can save everyone, but is it too little, too late?”

If it is the Captain America book it probably is. He plays a role in the next couple of issues according to the summaries.

Death? seems to me like the Marvel version of death was female