Tuesday night spoiler request

In general, I think this NCBD will end up being one of the best the past several years in the long-term:

Void Rivals: new Transformer, Kirkman, surprise appearance, the big bad, and later in series with lower print run.

Avengers Vs Aliens: high cover price suppressing orders and the coolest Spidey suit ever imagined imo

Ultimate X-Men: Ultimate Wolverine surprise appearance

Even think the Marvel 85th is a neat new character especially when you consider the growing appeal and future potential of a manga style character.

AVA is more than just a cool suit. I am working on the spoilers for it now, there were so many cool things in it. Hulk vs Xenomorph…

And the suit is so much more than a suit.

Damn good issue.

Marvel makes us pay for Hickman stories. That cover price is insane. I say suit in the same sense that the symbiote is called the black suit.

why?

Fun read? 30th anniversary of Hal Jordan going insane. Was fun read back in the day.

I get it, its the white suit Miles, just about to post the spoilers and don’t want to give away too much until then

1 Like

Bigger than the next Miles NCBD?

1 Like

UF4 was 13 years ago, lol…

And I’m speaking on the cumulative sum of the releases. I even think the Transformers 40th B/Ward cover will gain value within months.

Miles is nothing, the Next Miles is the big one.

Lol, we talkin’ about Tosin?

We’ll look back on the pandemic boom era in a decade and see very few long-term winners. Those print runs were gigantic compared to now.

There’s definitely a lot going on this week. Odds are some books will hit, just by sheer numbers. Will have I wait and see.

So what I took away from this story was that symbiotes are the cure for cancer the world has been waiting for.

Could be. Just ripped it out of Marcus.

And shoved it down eddies throat. At first I’m like “eating cancer causes cancer?” But then realized it’s got some symbiote goo still attached to it…so I suppose they’ll explain how that works later, and how Eddie gets cancer while having a part of symbiote inside…or something.

I dunno…I’m confused but also trying to not over think it…

It diffused the cancer cells into his body via osmosis.

Thank god it shoved the cancer down his throat and not up his…… never mind keep it family friendly.

Ultimates 4
spider-boy 11
Exceptional X-Men

Please.

1 Like
2 Likes

A lot going on, what will end up being the winner, I wonder?

can we have a venom event with out carnage ?