Tuesday night spoiler request

I don’t think this really is connected to the MCU. Maybe there will be loose similarities. I wonder if Doom is going to be a Tony Stark from another universe that is tortured into becoming Doom similar to to this book.

Still worth picking up. I appreciate cover A that much more seeing the spoilers now.

2 Likes

@D-Rog Steve from Third Eye (one of the nations largest retailers and is hugely keyed in to the comic market, often gets insider news from companies) had this in his emails recently. He isn’t the kind of guy to put his reputation on the line with pure speculation.

Not Spider-Boy. If that’s Spider-Girl, She’s not identified, not in spider costume AND
,most importantly, not on the cover. I’d say she’s more likely girl-bullseye (not to be confused with Lady Bullseye).

“May explain” doesn’t mean one of these characters is Tony Stark/Doom.

I’m not saying it’s a complete red herring, but I don’t think we’re seeing Tony Stark or the MCU Doom in this book. It’s more likely a loosely related like a lot of the MCU stories are in relation to comics.

That being said…I’m not saying to avoid it completely. I may grab a cover A and the Doom variant.

1 Like

It’s a cool read. Especially if you read all the top panels and then move down a row and then keep moving down a row.

That was going to be my plan…see how it reads.

any word on the ff spoiler variant yet ?

For this week?

yeah #25

Wolverine #1 - usual hype but this in solicitation:

A key FIRST APPEARANCE and a major addition to the lore of Wolverine in this issue!

1 Like

Here’s the cover

1 Like

so sheep are now going to chase that issue from a few months ago where hes ridding a robo
dino

That is the lamest spoiler Id ever seen…

4 Likes

I agree, it’s not much.

2 Likes

Oh come on. There are MUCH more lame spoiler covers…

I love Doom-asaurus!! I’m glad he’s coming back! I may grab this book after all!

BTW…see the “Notable First Appearances” from 10/16/23 FOC pics

Hope you all went in big on FF13!!!

1 Like

I mean, if you think Marvel is putting out alot of Doom covers now, just wait…

I thought I had followed up with this book…I took pics…maybe I never posted…

Doom-asaurus may have a cameo in issue 12.

2 Likes

No Dinoverse in 25, what we get is sweet sweet love with Johnny and some spikes alien. Here are this week’s spoilers:

So what the hell is the spoiler cover spoiling?

That’s terrible.

1 Like

SO black panther is now force sensitive