Ultimate Spider-Man #2 Errors

Ok folks. Here is a fun one. Anyone see copies of Ultimate Spider-Man #2 A cover with error guys? Picked up four copies of US2 with the wrong interior. They were sitting and waiting for me at one of my local comic shops. They know I love weird stuff so while they were turning down others for the book they saved me one regular and 4 errors. Said 13 out of the 100 they ordered were errors.

5 Likes

None on Ebay, if sellers even read the book…lol

Ill have to keep a lookout

I’ll have to look later, but given I picked up my copy to actually read I’ll be pissed if it’s an error.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I listed 3 of the four. See how they do.

1 Like

One sold at $39.99.

2 Likes

Sucker born every minute.

1 Like

I collect errors and recalled books. Love them. I chase them. I am not the only one. I am the only one with them listed though.

3 Likes

1 Like

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !!!

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

I think Ill “miscut” some of mine…

2 Likes

I just sold a second copy. Upped my price to $49.99 for the last one.

3 Likes

I think my point was someone paying $40 for something they know nothing about the true scarcity of.

Could be everywhere….

However mine is not one of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I checked the 5 copies still here and they’re all perfect. No complaints so far from the 3 picked up or the one in the mail.

Last copy sold for $49.99. I am sold out. To avoid conflict of interest I have posted the story on the main site now.

2 Likes

Wow. Crazy.

Good for you (sincere, not snark). I just don’t get why people drop that kind of cash but good on you for making that money.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to replace my Dope, Sick, Hot, GCG It, references in my Ebay titles to simply “Miscut”.
Just gotta check if there is a Miscut emoji instead of the flames emoji.
That should do the trick

1 Like

Insanity. These people need help lol :laughing:

1 Like

Do you have that Venom 27 double cover error ?? I remember how hot that one got

I do not. I don’t think I heard of that one. I do have a few double covers I have found through the years but need to go through about 50,000 books to find which ones they are.

1 Like