Venom #200 aka issue #35

Cover A and the collage cover. Going to be 100 store variants and I’ll be happy with those 2. Unless McFarlane Larsen or Bagley do a cover I’m good.

1 Like

Yikes. That red outer glow around the Venom logo is a great way to wreck solid cover art.

What if Peter Parker became Venom?

Weird I had that thought then Googled the question and that article came up from yesterday. Trippy, bro.

His last issue writing Venom. He specifically said writing… maybe they are swapping so Stegman writes and Cates illustrates :rofl:

1 Like

This would save the Spider-Man books and I would read it again. My kid would read it… My wife would read it… I bet even Oprah would read it… Everyone would read this book.

1 Like

Unless the McFarlane is just a Marvel rip off where they take the colors off one of their old drawings.

True… or one of the better interiors that weren’t covers.

I am thinking Dylan might become Venom. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Maybe but he’s gonna have to grow up pretty fast… unless the symbiote fills him with a lot of extra mass but I think Dylan is beyond being a host of symbiotes.

Just something that crossed my mind. Its comics so anything is possible…

1 Like

I’ll be on the look out for any low print run store variants. Like anything under 1000.

Cover listing so far:
• COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN

• VARIANT COVER BY JOCK

• VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY JOCK

• VARIANT COVER BY SIMONE BIANCHI

• DEADPOOL 30TH VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD

• VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN

• VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN

• VARIANT COVER BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL

• VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY

• VARIANT COVER BY ART ADAMS

• VARIANT COVER BY PATRICK GLEASON

• VARIANT COVER BY STEPHANIE HANS

• VARIANT COVER BY JEFFREY VEREGGE

• VARIANT COVER BY HUMBERTO RAMOS

• VARIANT COVER BY NIC KLEIN

• VARIANT COVER BY MR. GARCIN

1 Like

That’s never going to happen since Marvel has a 3k minimum limit… :wink:

5 Likes

I think in this case bet on anything but this book…

1 Like

Well on its way to 200 variants!

Oh man… only the ComicBookExclusive guys destroy books (at least what they claim)… at least the other guys doing variants just lie to us on the number available while they sell them slowly on eBay using other ID’s not associated with their shop’s online store ID… :wink:

2 Likes

Venom is a pull list book for me that I really don’t care about. Maybe after 200 I should ditch it.