Venom #200 aka issue #35

Lol. Fools you are.

Through social media, olā€™ Donny has shown himself to be a rather sensitive lad.

3 Likes

Not buying.

I donā€™t think I have ever tweeted him though lol maybe I got put into some filter or something :man_shrugging:

Another money grab.

One copy to readā€¦all Iā€™ll need. Iā€™ll spend the money I would have otherwise wasted on back issues.

All in all, unless something drastically changes, Iā€™ll rate this run of his on Venom as ā€œokā€. I really liked the original presentation of Knull and the origin story, Rex, Dylan left on the doorstep by Anne and all.

After that it sort of went off the rails with Virus, Codex, all that nonsense. Just another big baddie that will ultimately end up getting his ass whooped or banished only to re-appear later.

2 Likes

Maybe cleaning house on followersā€¦

1 Like

That whole lie on Twitter by Cates was also a low point.

2 Likes

What lie exactly?

Hmm, actually think it was about Codex, Alana saved the tweet and posted it before.

This has been the best run of Venom, which isnt saying much, its a bad character. Ill buy one copy of this, Venom is long passed having any spec value.

I bet heā€™s got small balls too as wellā€¦

Honestly, Iā€™ve seen his feeds. I wouldnā€™t even bother with twitter if I was him with the bazillion tweets people tag and throw at himā€¦ that would be a full time job I think just handling twitter. Iā€™ll give him the benefit of the doubt if he let some people get the best of him, Iā€™m sure youā€™d (and probably most of us here) be in the same position as well.

1 Like

As Iā€™m not particularly fond of this run, you do have to give credit where itā€™s due I thinkā€¦ how many other previous writers took Venom to this level of popularity?

1 Like

In your opinion, Torgo, what makes Venom a bad character?

Ive just never cared for it. I really have always disliked the spin off characters like Carnage. It wasnt until Cates run that I found anything interesting about the character. The run has had some ups and downs but overall ive liked it.

I actually wish Venom stayed as a villain/antagonistā€¦ this whole him/her being a super hero is what makes me not really get into it allā€¦

2 Likes

What was it about Catesā€™ run that you found interesting about the character?
I ask out of curiosity.

Remender. Thatā€™s about it.

1 Like

I make the monies

If Knull would of arrived earlier when Venom was a villain than he would of easily won end of story. Knull isnā€™t a very smart super villain.

1 Like