Venom #200 aka issue #35

When it comes down to it, Knull is just a grumpy old dude. He was just fine chilling out on his front porch in the void till the neighbors started messing around, making noise, letting their dog crap on his lawn etc.

He’s pretty much the “Get off my lawn” Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino type.

If the Celestials would have just kept the partying to a dull roar we wouldn’t even know about him.

2 Likes

You’ve obviously never been to a Celestials party, then. You would know that’s not a possibility. Ain’t no party like a Celestials party, because a Celestials party don’t stop!

4 Likes

…at least until the celestial is murdered. That’s happened in a few comics.

Back when I was a kid I’d play wrestling games and make a character that was a bad guy to beat up and win against fan favorites, building up a storyline and then I’d have a favorite wrestler like The Rock or Chris Jericho triumph by beating my OC. I’m glad to see Donny Cates does something similar

2 Likes

Venom was cool when he was a villain…

1 Like

Maybe he still is… I mean, it’s his fault in bringing Knull’s attention to Earth… :wink:

1 Like

You either die a villain, or you live long enough to see yourself become the hero.

4 Likes

I see what you did there.

1 Like

Venom #35 (Gleason Variant) 200th Issue

Wonder what the cover art will be for this one

It won’t be the web edition lol

You never know though. I added it for now. If I don’t like the cover art I’ll dump it

Have we hit 200 variants yet?

Nope still at the standard Marvel issued 13. No ratios yet or store covers announced yet. I know they’re being worked on though.

I hope we see before FOC.

Only 13? They are slacking…

You can now order most of the open order covers at TFAW for Venom #35.

This has gotta be wrong. I don’t see any slender ladies:

JScottCampbell

1 Like

Haha… yeah. Honestly, if JSC stopped doing the same old Mary Jane pose covers, I’d be a bigger fan.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for 8 different colors and all the virgins sold to the comic mint, sad lemon, 7ate9, Gleason going to Gleason, scummy “partner” stores going to scum🥱

3 Likes