Venom 25 Funko variant

Very good social experiment proved what everyone has been saying about CovrPrice

I also laughed at the fact ole Comic Tom made a special little video “warning” the community about it. Sooo glad he is watching out for everyone.

Their list comes out on Mondays. It’ll be there next week probably…maybe…

Lmao it’s the problem with top ten lists it’s a different list for everyone they will all spew some bull shit how they use #’s or algorithms or sales data they don’t it’s all a lie for their underlying agenda and there’s always a UNDERLYING AGENDA with everyone that writes these weekly top 10 lists.

1 Like

Will see, that last one was more directed to comic Tom. I said it was a good cheap spec I never told anyone to pay $30 for it so if it’s selling for $30 it must of been pretty decent spec since someone made some money on it, I didn’t make any. I haven’t sold a comic in two years.

1 Like

Looks like the horn cover is the winner thus far. Virgin hitting $100, grade dress $50.

And I almost pulled the trigger in buying 4 more copies of the trade…oh well! I still have my personal copy I may part with now…

1 Like

I have 2 trade 1 virgin could of got cgc 9.8 signed one but didn’t

Found 10 copies of 48 for cheap cheap cheap and sold 1 which covered the cost of the others. Also found 8 sets online of 48 & 49 for $50 shipped which I’m still waiting for and might regret if this doesn’t pan out lol. Might pre-sell a set or two just to cover my cost.

1 Like

Oh and I also got 2 sets of trade/virgin venom 25 horn variant. Really love it, and would love to get the Virus written over the Venom on the trade. Doesn’t have to be Horn. All 4 copies need a press though to have a chance at a 9.8. Shipping was secure, but they either arrived to them damaged, or they were handled roughly by Greg’s shipping team.

I know right! When spec doesn’t turn out to have long term legs it can be painful waiting for the mail to arrive with all those extra copies.

1 Like