Venom #27 3rd print FOC ends today

Venom #27 3rd Print

Don’t hesitate

1 Like

Meh. #27 isnt what people thought it was going to be. 3rd print is going to be heavily ordered by retAilers. Ueah its codex on cover but it isnt first cover.

Sold out

S/o to us for the promo. This cover is gonna b hot… comes when most are fed up with reprints. Stores not ordering a lot after last weeks Thors bucket of reprints. I have a feeling Dec gonna see this book being sought after… just guessing.

1 Like

There’s a Virgin for this 3rd print for $20 at unknown buy 2 get 1 free and regular copies for sale.

1 Like

Not many have this listed…

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

They always do I realize that’s there signature move

1 Like

Its on FOC tonight. So that means retailers can add it until midnight or call thier reps tomorrow to add it.

1 Like

This is becoming more wnd more common. I hate these stores trying ro ride on the cover doing “virgin” of it

1 Like

Ordered a few when I first saw the cover. That was an hour ago. Didn’t realize it sold out so fast. Small or moderate print run if he becomes a big deal this cover will be sought after. Very low risk and a no brainer at below cover price. I’m sure others have it up for sale at or around cover. This is screaming at least one for the pc…If you collect Venom.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a good deal anywhere at my normal stops (like NYCollectorCave). Unknown was the best…bought three copies (trade…don’t care for virgins…).

1 Like

those virgins are a waste of money. something that is bought up down the road by people who missed the normal cover and dont want to pay for it now

But isnt Venom 27 dead spec? I just dont seem to understand why this is hot in this forum.

I only buy store variants if I like the cover and want it for the pc…Most don’t do well value wise down the road…A few do exceptional but picking which one is tough. Store variants do seem to be on the uptick a little. Wonder if they will get hot for a while as the reprint craze has for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th printings? Seems anything goes these days…

It’s Cates. No book is dead spec. Just in hibernation…:wink:

2 Likes

I don’t care for the virgins but I have 36 other codex covers so ain’t going to stop now and it’s a good Virgin with the cross.

1 Like

Virus is dead spec (for now). Codex isn’t dead spec yet.

It’s not as good as if it was a completely new character with no 616 counterpart, but it’s still first full app of Codex/Dylan 1610.

1 Like

Virgin with a cross is a 5th dimensional spec how many other Marvel virgins have crosses on them doesn’t get more holy than that.

1 Like

Virgins when the trade is regular release don’t do as well as virgins of store exclusives. Not saying it’s a bad purchase or anything, just an observation.