Venom #27 3rd print FOC ends today

Oh, my bad, I thought these forums were started 2-3 years ago.

No. The forums are a fairly new feature.

Likely 1,000 clicks a day from me trying to get the Symbiote Spider-Man King in Black variant!

1 Like

We started the forums about a year ago. They exploded in popularity around the beginning of the quarantine.

1 Like

I saw the “curses spoiled again” threads that go back much further than 6 months.

ahhh, the good ol days :slight_smile:

See above. Started around October but didn’t get much traction until recently.

I look at it like this we talk about it now a year later when someone gets into collecting comics and finds Comics heating up he or she will read this go yeah I want the book they argued about endlessly then argued about something else endlessly because of it. Now the character is Future Venom in his own title man they were dumb for not buying a 1000 of these.

1 Like

I started collecting again in late May/June I bring the Tsunami with me :ocean:

1 Like

Well shoot. Now i don’t remember when it started. @agentpoyo needs to tell me when he started this all.

It likely exploded because of the pandemic and the sheer number of people that were furloughed or became unemployed. Lots of people with a ton of time to browse. The real question will be how many people stick around once the U.S. is back to “normal”.

The graph shows me we have good unique information that’s valuable to all who read it.

This topic has been debated add Nauseum soooo many times. People hate pre FOC talk. But pre FOC talk helps everyone. CHU is Pro Pre FOC talk. Your not going to stop Them from doing this. CHU talks FOC, Retailers judge for themselfs, People buy and hey have to buy from somewhere. Just the nature of the beast.

Hopefully all of them. I like all the traffic. It’s funny because more of these conversations are happening here as opposed to the main site. That is where we make the big pennies from advertising. Cha Ching.

I’m not trying to do a “I gotch ya”.

I’m not bringing this up to hurt anyone. I’m trying to help.

I hope I’m not coming off as whiney or anything. It’s hard to convey tone through text.

How about Unique pageviews just on the Comic forum itself for the last 7 days?

The way I see it is this.

If we keep pre-FOC conversation to the lounge, we somewhat safeguard this crucial data.

We also encourage participation, because the lurkers will want in to the lounge.

Your site grows more, we safeguard our specs the best we can.

Everyone wins.

The graph literally shows three things, how many comments you made, how many Poyo made, and how many times I called Poyo a dumbass. Damn near 3k times a day.

3 Likes

What are the 3 colors shown on the chart? What does each track?

See above.

You may have to put up with a horrible ad or two or a lot of them but they are a thread in themselves.

The main site gets close to 4 million hits a year. We post pre-Foc spec all the time. People have said it has ruined spec. Others like it. I dunno. If anyone wants to put things in the forum, go ahead. Keep it private. If others want to post on the open forum, go ahead. I am not going to censor anyone.