Venom 28 SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED

according to a video I saw on youtube who had some information on venom 28, virus = mac gargan and codex = dylan brock.
3:08 and 5:42 for virus,
11:13 for codex

source:

3 Likes

Boom goes the :firecracker:

Thanks friend

1 Like

besides venom #9, this should give nice bump to #25 2nd print and 3rd print 1:25

Venom #10 Tan variant first Dylan and now Codex cover.

It was so obvious Codex is a ultimates future dylan.

1 Like

ok…so how does THIS guy get his info ahead of release ?
I swear, if ANOTHER youtuber says he has advance release info, Im gonna flip out

MKes me wonder how they get this stuff. Either works at the new printers or Diamond.

If true don’t forget Venom #7 along with its variants and 2nd print.

1 Like

Venom 7 tongue variant and venom 9 animation variant will be on fire.

3 Likes

Marvel Knight Spider Man #10 is the other key/hot book relative to this news.
They dried up quick.

Correction…first frightened wussy Dylan cover.

1 Like

Why? I mean, they were always first Dylan and everyone knows Dylan is in Cates big picture plans…so even if this is true why would it set them on fire?

And this is ultimate universe Dylan that would be codex? Not this universes Dylan?

1 Like

Has to be someone at the printing company. Diamond wouldnt get the book yet. Release isnt until September 23rd.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a pretty crazy early information leak. As I recall, that Legends leak (which was a pretty big leak) was like 9 days early?

1 Like

Well it’s still Dylan… so even if Codex is a version of Dylan from another universe, he shows us what 616 Dylan is capable of. Wouldn’t be surprised if Knull defeats Codex, only for 616 Dylan to codexify.

1 Like

I have a 9.8 animation and 3 regular covers

1 Like

So, the real question is, what does this do to Venom #27 (first full Codex)? Codex is Dylan from the Ultimate Universe (1610). Is that really the same person/character as Dylan (616)?

That Dylan tongue variant is what made me quit comics ToddW style for a good 9 months Seller on ebay cancelled my $23 purchase when it went to $40 the next day.

3 Likes

Still dont have it or want it I go with the Gauntlet cover bring on all challengers.