Venom #29

Also they’re not following eBay’s rules and policies. When you sell on eBay, it’s clearly stated that the item must ship within 30 days. Is it enforced? Not really, since that would probably take a huge team and or some really great programming to try and detect what’s a pre-sale item that extends beyond 30 days.

But if a buyer opens a dispute and then eBay intervenes, pretty sure they’re gonna side with the buyer each and every time if it’s found that the seller was doing pre-sells beyond 30 days…

1 Like

eBay sides with the buyer every time

Not always. I had a buyer who lost a case after they made unreasonable demands and left a negative. Even got the negative removed immediately.

I had a buyer just flat out threaten negative feedback before trying to resolve. It was an unreasonable demand. Trying to argue the book was only worth a dollar even though I listed it as a “reader copy” and didn’t assign a grade. It was a $10 sale. Had 12 pictures of it.

Threatening negative feedback as a buyer is a
Sure way to lose a case.

Yup, cause that’s now extortion with a threat to get what you want.

Venom 1:25 variant cover

Man, I just can’t escape…I just really like the look of that cover.

1 Like

I was thinking the opposite… not for me and definitely not for $39.99… hard pass for me.

4 Likes

I’m really partial to Stegman. I think I’m biased. From my area…talked to him quite a bit and saw him all the time at shows before he became a thing. Haven’t ever seen him since he became a thing though lol. He was always incredibly nice and just enjoyable to talk to.

I think that influences my decisions with his stuff.

1 Like

Poyo it’s crazy how when I googled the books seen prices 14.99 all sold out but never even seen it listed before in general it’s like some sites hide the ratio variants.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I like Stegman’s art, this cover does nothing for me though. It’s not horrible, just not premium 1:25 type of cover for me…

2 Likes

Unknowncomics secret Variant 1st cover ove Anne Agent Venom?

Hey look…venom with his tongue sticking out!

How original.

1 Like

@alana likes shop variant first covers That are not first appearances inside. I bet she bites!

LoL I grabbed 1 as my free copy since I bought some other covers I liked and this was when it 1st dropped at $15 now its $20.

Does anybody know if the Venom #25 Stegman Sketch cover is a 1:25 or 1:100 ratio?
Previews has 3 variants listed for #29. The Stegman Var is a 1:25. But I’m uncertain about the Stegman sketch.

Sanctum has the sketch listed as a 1:25:
https://sanctumsanctorumcomics.com/products/10-07-2020-venom-29-1-25-stegman-sketch-variant-new-release-10-21-2020?_pos=6&_sid=84e2ec0f6&_ss=r
Poor Boys has it listed as a 1:100:
https://www.poorboycomics.com/products/venom-29-stegman-1100-sketch-variant?_pos=4&_sid=7856a948b&_ss=r

Anybody able to shed some light on the ratio for Venom #29 Stegman Sketch?

Both Venom 29 incentive variants are 1:25.

1 Like

Kirkman variants don’t sell on the secondary market I know to stay away

1 Like

Actually, I’ve done very well selling them. Usually double sometimes triple my money on most of them.

The key is to buy them from Unknown with their buy 2 get 1 free. Unknown has partnered with other stores that don’t offer the buy 2 get 1 free offer and that changes the economics considerably.

1 Like

Im pretty sure Diamond will change the sketch variant to a 1:100 by FOC.