Venom 30

That’s a blank cover so you can draw different penis below the lettering

1 Like

homage cover from Sad Lemon

1 Like

An homage to an earlier issue in the same series? How meta.

3 Likes

LoL

1 Like

Was a good r ees ad… surprise at the end a bit… had a different outcome in mind. Now to see where all this goes. I can already see the potential x print covers from one of these.

Venom 3 vibes

Well, Virus and Codex didn’t stick around long, did they.

Glad I didn’t buy 200 copies of these books, lol…who was that? Venomismypassion?

5 Likes

lol yeah not sure if Codex can come back from this. His whole image of being a ruthless tough guy just got destroyed. Beyond the point of repair.

I enjoyed the writing/story though. :+1:

Doubt this is the last we see of this version of Dylan. If he still has the same look as a hero, it could be interesting. The one page where codex discusses being drawn to the 616 is likely some foreshadowing, as Cates is fond of using it as a device.

1 Like

If Knull wants him, codex will come again.

Wasn’t it in the 400+ range though? Yeah… but you know, he claimed he wasn’t “gambling” and had to correct me when I termed it in such a way… that gamble was a horrible gamble… :wink:

3 Likes

The incentives for cover price are the way to go.

Also, they can’t just write off Mac Gargan forever can they?

Not sure how many years it will take but I’m sure we’ll see him (and therefore Earth-1051) again.

I thought 300-350 copies but maybe it was 400+. I forget.

Hopefully he returns as virus so some of us can unload. I’m more interested in if alt. reality Dylan comes to the 616. Having a hero Codex wouldn’t be the worst thing for the spec community.

With a retailer account along with the incentives?

Iirc he bought them from online stores. Did not use a retailer account.

I tried to avoid the 1st print but I caved and bought the jonboy covers, just cause codex is on it. Too many people knew before hand for any short term gains. But, if he comes back down the road, you could sell the shit out of them for $20 per, imo.

As I predicted Mac puts the suit back on, even if just for a moment. The biggest part for me was the hinting at the end that maybe he’ll be back down the road as an ally.

I told that guy that specing on new modern characters was a huge gamble. LMAO…

And right now, those characters are DOA.

Then stomped out of here claiming we all suck because we didn’t agree. That was awesome.

1 Like