Venom: Let There Be Carnage trailer

carnage looks really good…im not sure about venom sounding at acting like scooby doo with a sore throat

1 Like

Looks entertaining. Not a huge fan of Venom’s voice, though…

2 Likes

Looks like the first movie

1 Like

So when are we getting another awful eminem song called Carnage?

4 Likes

Stack of 796, 798 or 799?

First “cameo” bond, first “full” bond or baby red goby?

Cookie Monster? Me love cookies!!!

1 Like

Wasn’t first bond in 795? I forget. It’s been a while.

I think you’re right.

796 Crain is first cover.

797 Mathew is best cover (not a web-onized cover, mind you)

I’m not gonna go with the cameo bonds… look at Carnage, most go for #361 first full… not the symbiote bonding with the host.

So #798 is the winner unless of course Red Goblin takes off with baby red goby as the main antagonist.

Asm 800 is a book i grab for cheap a lot mostly cause I dig the cover

If Carnage was on the cover of 360 It’d be the book.

Remember the rule regarding first cameo vs. full…

1 Like

I remember how I won that, “Spider-Man Unlimited,” from @agentpoyo, got it graded as a 9.6, and gave it away for my blog turning 10! I recall the first person who entered never reached out so I did the drawing again and I went to a forum user here who I cannot remember the name of. Good times.

3 Likes

Spider-man unlimited 1 CGC slabs have doubled their asking prices since yesterday

And I was second in line the second time around and Poyo offered to send me a copy for free when I jokingly complained about my rotten random.org luck. I never took him up on it and here we are (I also never took him up on an offer to sell me a We Live #1 for cover months and months ago, c’est la vie).

Yeah, you can still have that copy… but I gotta check eBay prices now… :wink:

Oooh… nice, prices seem to have gone up since yesterday.

1 Like

Actually, I think I sent @gbess a random copy in a package a few weeks back… or maybe it was another random book.

I know it was a carnage book just don’t remember if it was this cover. I’ll check once I get home to see. Cuz I know i didn’t buy this book.

No one ever sends me free keys…

1 Like

You’re just gonna have to find me on Mercari and buy some of my stuff, I’ll send you “free” stuff… :wink: