Venom: Let There Be Carnage trailer

hate the godzillA sound effects

Trailer 2 dropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FmWuCgJmxo&ab_channel=SonyPicturesEntertainment

4 Likes

Looks good to me. I donā€™t try to over analyze films like Venom or this upcoming one. Just entertain me.

Funny thing is, my wife usually tunes out to the majority of the superhero films and such. She loved Venom thoughā€¦I was really surprised. She will watch it or mention ā€œdid you buy any new Venom comicsā€¦I like himā€. Just sort of funny how the appeal of things works.

1 Like

Better than the first trailer.

Why are they trying so hard to be funny? its really throwing me off coz im just finding the jokes to be falling flat.
god i hate to imagine if they ever get round to having spidey, iron-man and this iteration of venom in a movie and its just quips being spat out every other minute.
Also, virtually every action scene takes place at night from that trailer. Why?

To cover up the flaws in the cgi. I think its fine theyā€™re trying to keep it humorous. The best part of an otherwise awful movie was Eddie and Venoms relationship which at least made it entertaining. If it had been played completely straight and serious it wouldā€™ve just made a bad movie even worse

1 Like

I did not know Harry Nilssonā€™s version of ā€œOneā€ was prior to Three Dog Night.

ā€œNilsson wrote the song after calling someone and getting a busy signal. He stayed on the line listening to the ā€œbeep, beep, beep, beepā€¦ā€ tone, writing the song. The busy signal became the opening notes.ā€

1 Like

Sigh Iā€™m going to see itā€¦ but my problem will always be there is sooooo much source material and stories to pull from but they still manage to miss the mark on WHO these characters are. I watched Snake Eyes last night and my God that movie completely had no relation to G.I. Joe and Snake Eyes.

The first review I saw of that movie said it was boring and to not waste your money/time.

I had a feeling it would be bad (even for a GI Joe movie) early on. Kind of bummed it wasnā€™t at least a LITTLE good though because I really miss going to theatersā€¦

Trying to decide if I should sell my ASM 361 now. Has there been any rumours/news on whether there will be more Carnage movies?

Might as well itā€™s been high since 1st trailer. Possibly go higher if movie is good. But I dont see it dipping much if the movie is bad.

Wonder if thatā€™s Screaming Mimi/Song Bird

Shriek is Carnageā€™s girlfriend

Oh that makes sense

Surely there will be more movies with carnage in it.
I predict maximum carnage is coming.

ASM #361 will always likely appreciate in value over time I think.

1 Like

Maximum Carnage should be a 12-episode television show that starts strong but wears out its welcome for true accuracy.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: