Villain Gaming Listings

I believe Avengers fcbd is going to have a 1st appearance
“The third and final story marks the “exciting” debut of Bloodline, “a new hero that Marvel has big plans for this year.” Bloodline’s introduction story comes from the team of writer Danny Lore and artist Karen Darboe.”

Is he the next Miles?

6 Likes

I’m wondering if its supposed to be Blade’s daughter, a character that was gonna be introduced in 2015 but never happened

https://screenrant.com/blade-hunter-daughter-fallon-grey-tim-seeley/#:~:text=Back%20in%202015%2C%20Marvel%20announced,why%20that%20story%20never%20happened.

I saw that, does that make the 1:1000 worth something?? Being the next Miles and all…

Whoever buys the Momoko pack let me get one of the Avengers. Thanks.

1 Like

5-packs of the NCBD titles coming out. This is the best way we could do it as to not overload ourselves with thousands of $1 FCBD issues. Hope it works for you all.

We will, of course, as always, send out free comic books on the day of to our customers and as many people as we can find!

3 Likes

Any difference in the 2 different Avengers/X-men listed?

I see what happened, the one from Diamond transferred over. It’s fixed now ;). Thank you for letting us know :slight_smile:

Is there a way to buy one of everything if we just like to get one of every FCBD title? Let me know if that is doable or not!

1 Like

Wondering if your store be offering Catwoman 39 2nd print? I don’t think its currently part of your FOC.

1 Like

Just ordered your 1:1000 package. No idea what I’ll do with 400 copies of FCBD, but if it is her first appearance, who knows?

2 Likes

I have no idea what Villain is going to do with 520 copies…

1 Like

No idea what I’m going to do with the other 80 copies.

Looks like he won’t have to actually order “extra” copies to fill any of the standalone 5-pack FCBD orders…they should be cheaper, right? :grinning:

1 Like

No just the next Bloodstone sibling. Bloodline Bloodstone.

You guys crack me up!

2 Likes

Just posted! Apparently it was on FOC last week and then moved to this week? I dunno.

3 Likes

Just wanted to thank all of the CHU supporters here…we just placed our largest order ever this week! Helps when there are tons of great books on FOC, but choosing us to handle and deliver them means a lot!

Happy Lunar New Year!

16 Likes

So… we should probably talk about kickbacks now right? Hahah… I kid… I kid… (seriously, check your email… I kid again… )… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Congratulations. Your service and shipping are what keep us coming back. I look forward to a long relationship with you growing your business.

1 Like