Bloodline - Daughter of Blade

The stigma of an author/creator can taint the character, regardless of potential desirability. I believe that to discuss the author is discussing the character. Honestly, I could care less about their personal thoughts or opinions, but I certainly would look at their product for myself to make the determination on if it is crap or not. I would be hesitant to let the views of society make decisions for myself. From a speculation standpoint, their product can be tainted by public opinion, and this may certainly lessen the desirability for Bloodline.

Someone in a position of power “could” take advantage, but to broad-stroke everyone in a statement like that is probably overstated. There are still far more good/normal people around making content than the few that have been pointed out.

1 Like

It is a free comic book day comic. You should be able to get it at zero cost.

3 Likes

In that case I’ll grab a bunch, thx

1 Like

Villain had a great deal on the FCBD titles and there was already info on this character appearing so I picked up a 5 pack. I’m excited about the potential of this character.

2 Likes

Villain Gaming thread?

The Avengers / Xmen is the one Bloodline is supposed to be in right? Just double checking.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Gracias! Wanted to make sure I posted the right FCBD issues.

1 Like

This came out today. Named, many panels, plenty of dialogue. First full appearance for sure, unless you think for some reason FCBD books shouldn’t be counted. Nothing political either, in case you were concerned.

4 Likes

Ya its 5 pages probably. Definitely a first full.

1 Like

Get copies and get them graded/slabbed

1 Like

Already at $326. Retailers were smart to grade these before today. 1st to the market.

3 Likes

Wow. Paid a fortune likely. But probably will get it all back and a small profit.

2 Likes

It has Moon Knight so I’m legally required to buy it.

3 Likes

This would be her first cover, right?

2 Likes

I believe so

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/blade-daughter-bloodline-first-ever-solo-series-marvel/

2 Likes