Villain Gaming Listings

I will post any comics I have for sale here. I do not have a lot of inventory up at this time, but am just working up to build my product availability. I am really focused on shipping out quickly and keeping comics safe on their way (my ebay user id is ‘thev26’ if you wish to review my feedback).

These are at secondary prices as I do not have a Diamond account yet, but I am looking into it. I also welcome any feedback on the site’s looks (its super basic!) and ease of use. Thanks!

Villain Gaming

1 Like

Hello all! I’ve slowly been building my inventory, and have added quite a bit since I started. I have no opened for pre-orders or anything like that, but if you want to check out the website: www.villaingaming.com and use code: “VILLAIN2021” you can get 10% off your order. This code doesn’t expire so just hang onto it until I get something you like up on the website.

Thank you and please feel free to send me any feedback about your experience (I’m just a one person show over here for now).

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I just listed about 40-50 comics from a collection I purchased. Some decent condition Strange Tales, old Doctor Strange, and a few TMNT comics. I also created a discount code for all you CHU peeps:

CHUVILLAINS2021 gets you 15% off anything on the site!

Please remember I am not a distributor and all my comics are purchased by hand, or bought through lots I find. Happy hunting and again, any feedback is welcome!

1 Like

The promo code worked like a charm, very straight forward. The order confirmation went to spam but that is common with small shops. Been procrastinating picking up a 1st print of Strange Academy #2, glad to get a 9.8 at a good price.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Glad to be of service to a fellow Texan :wink: (and anyone else too haha)

Hey buddy showing it was delivered, hope it got there in good condition :wink:

With the overkill packaging it definitely arrived safe! Shipped fast and secure, I am impressed.

1 Like

I take no chances sir! :rofl:

Recently picked up JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #103 CGC 6.5 signed by Stan Lee, it was packaged like a Russian nesting doll. That is the only slab I have purchased better packed than the Strange academy 2 you sent but the #103 was much more expensive. If ever in the Dallas area let me know, I’ll cover the first couple of :beers:.!

1 Like

I package all my comics the exact same way for all the customers. People buy my $1 comics and I treat them exactly like the $50 ones… I’m just very ‘particular’ about certain things and try to improve on my processes as I go…from either feedback or my own criticism.

3 Likes

Used the coupon and bought some cool stuff!

1 Like

Thanks so much for your support! Really means a lot. Just packed up your books and they will be shipped out first thing in the morning.

1 Like

Just put some silver age Incredible Hulk up. No major keys, but if someone was looking to complete their collection. Most copies are mid grade, with a couple of low grades. Not sure how much pressing would help any of them as I’m not very familiar yet with what can be fixed and what can’t.

Happy to support you and you had some random stuff I wanted!

I’m just getting into pre-orders, and most likely won’t have everything up before the FOC date this week. However, I do have the Basilisk covers A, B, and 1:25 and 1:50 variants available for 30% off. Those are the only pre-orders I have right now as I’m just starting to finalize the process.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any issues with the site.

Cool you will have preorders. I liked my order from you and will check your site out regularly for anything I’m after. I bookmarked it and put it in my, “Comic Speculation,” folder.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I take pride in my work and also collect so I know how crappy it is when your comics arrive damaged.

Do you plan on doing this for all titles eventually? And are bags and boards included?

Yeah I’m currently not able to get DC titles, but if this part works out I will expand into those. I’m going to have to look into the bags and boards and see how I get that cost worked in. I definitely will not ship any comics without bags and boards though.

1 Like