Villain Gaming Listings

Missed it! I’ll try and keep my eyes out for next one!

Is FOC going to be early this week with the holiday weekend?

Yes, FOC will be Thursday this week (09/02).

2 Likes

awesome - expect mine late tomorrow night then

2 Likes

All comics this week are delayed… I’m not even sure when they are getting here. I received a notice that they would be delivered today, and then a notice that they couldn’t be delivered on time.

Hopefully they get here before the weekend? Lets see what happens.

2 Likes

Hello All! We’ve been pretty busy with real life stuff but the store is alive and kicking!

Lots of new variant packages this week with cool art! Check it out! Also, FOC for DC is tonight, and then Marvel is Sunday (for us).

Thanks and let us know if there is something you need that’s not up there! (Besides $1m dollars, we do not have that…)

4 Likes

Labor Day Sale going on here! 40% off :wink: Some great stuff in there.

1 Like

Great price, I have so many already buy still tempting!

1 Like

Nothing showing up for me for 40% off. Same thing happened last sale. Do I need a code or something?

1 Like

Sorry! I forgot to mention it has a 5 item minimum…so add 5 items to your cart and the discount will be automatic :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you! Super happy I didn’t miss out on the cheap Star Wars books :slight_smile: I needed that Qi’ra for the PC.

1 Like

I told ya there was some good stuff in there ;). Thanks!!

I got my first order from Villian today. Very satisfied. I ordered it Thursday night- hell maybe Friday Morning- I forget now. But shipped out Friday and arrived today, Monday. And the comics I ordered were very well packaged. Thank you very much! I will definitely buy from you again.

2 Likes

Hey thanks a lot! Love the feedback, good or bad, always trying to improve!

2 Likes

Just FYI to anyone with comics this week…we are getting hit by a storm so tomorrow nothing is really moving here in Houston. I’m guessing the new comics won’t come as expected tomorrow, so hopefully Wednesday and we will start sorting through them.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping it would come further inland so we here in Austin get some rain… but nope… I bet I don’t see a drop here at my house. Cheers though and stay safe, my mother is in North Houston so I get to hear about all ya’lls hurricane weather all the time. :wink:

1 Like

It was windy and a few trees and power lines are down, but we got power and water so I’m happy!

2 Likes

I’m out camping, so I won’t be near any internet or anything. Have a good weekend!

6 Likes

You’re camping? Outdoors? Willingly? You have my respect. I hate camping.

What? But part of the CHU moderator program is for you to go into a 6 week long bootcamp that is nothing but outside survival techniques away from actual civilization… this will prepare you for not only the handful of misfits we get here on CHU but also the horrible living conditions once @anthony readies your chains for the basement wall…

I love camping myself. One of my bucket lists is to hike the Pacific Crest Trail, probably alone. It’s gonna be awesome too… I’ll probably be eaten by a bear but I’m okay with that… I had a good run!

1 Like