Villain Gaming Listings

I’ll go, “Glamping,” as they call it. Get me a big RV loaded with features and I’ll be good.

1 Like

40% off Sale tonight from 6 PM - 11 PM CST! 5 item minimum purchase. Everything in this link right here :wink:

4 Likes

my cart is showing everything at the full price

I think I fixed it. The dang automatic discount didn’t automatically enable when I set it…oh technology!

It’s working now, Thanks!

Sorry about that everyone. I’m usually good with this stuff lol.

no worries - order in - thanks for such quick response.

Want me to send you my contract rate to help out? :wink:

1 Like

I prob can’t afford you, I can barely afford myself!

2 Likes

Just want to say you guys rock!

FALL SALE going on until October 1st, entire website is 25% off with 5 or more items purchased. Just add 5 items to the cart and the discount will automatically apply. This will apply to all new releases this week as well! Ends Friday, October 1st!

1 Like

You run some great deals!

Trying to clear out some inventory to make room for the new stuff coming for the holidays :wink: There is some good stuff in there…ratios and whatnot. Good hunting!

2 Likes

When do new books for wed go up?

Sometimes night before, sometimes day of…last couple of weeks they came in a little late so they didn’t get updated until Wednesday night. Hopefully with PRH taking over things will be a little smoother. Next week is the first week for PRH shipments! I’m excited!

2 Likes

Ok cool. Got my cart loaded and wanted to grab a couple wed books. I’ll check bacc for update when they go live or email alert. Whatever comes first

1 Like

Almost finished with the books but had to step out for a bit. I expect them to be live around 9 pm CST!

1 Like

Man, any further delays and you could rename your shop to Things From Another Villain! :wink:

5 Likes

Ouch! Double headshot.

2 Likes

That cuts deep! Yeah life has gotten in the way of the comic shop, but we are slowly getting things back together. Being sick for almost 2 weeks (not Covid) kicked my butt! Back in action though!

2 Likes