Villain Gaming Listings

I had a 2012 Honda Odyssey that was awesome. No issues ever with it. This car, day 1, issues. For the last 3 years, just always something with the electrical. Replaced the battery twice and they wanted to charge me to replace it again, when they just replaced it a few months ago. I told my wife find out how much they will give us for it and let’s be done with the POS.

We now have a Ford Expedition, 6 year 100k bumper to bumper warranty so this thing better last! I didn’t want to trade the Honda in but it just wasn’t reliable (maybe just mine, but from what I’ve heard we are not the only ones).

Be careful if you are buying a new one…

Got a 2006 Honda CRV…
She runs like a champ…

Yea…

1 Like

I would love to get a smaller SUV like we used to have…but the 4 kiddos kinda ruined that idea!

Dang that sucks. We had the same issue with my wife’s accord. We had huge brakeing problems where they changed the whole wire harness the first 5k miles. Cuz since the brakes are allectrical and sensors and all it was causing some lights to appear while she would brake. Now 25k in and runs like a champ. My 07 civic 190k and no oil leaks. Man I think you got the lemon out of they lot.

1 Like

I think so man, it’s ok…she happy now.

5 Likes

glad you got everything sorted out.

When will you put up FOC list?

I’ll have that up tonight, sorry just a busy week!

1 Like

Are you going to have a variant pack for house of slaughter #1 2nd print? My wife wants that 1:10 variant.

You got it. I only put 10 up there so get them while they’re hot!

1 Like

@faele
What’s the breakdown of books that you get in that HOS 1 2nd 1:10 package? Is it 5 A and 1 C? Or do the foil or LCSD books play into that at all?

6A and the 1:10. The LCSD I don’t believe count to qualify for the package (and I think are more expensive). I’m out of pocket right now so I can’t check for sure.

Got it. The LCSD is just $3.99, but the foil is $4.99 cover, according to TFAW.

If you get one and the do qualify, I can always interchange them (after double checking).

Was asked to create one of these as well for Star Wars Life Day. :wink:

Also, @Joe , the LCSD is not included in the package, it will just be cover A that qualifies for this one. If you want cover B’s as well, I could add maybe 2 to the bundle without increasing the price. More than that and I’d prob have to add a couple bucks to the price, but no huge difference.

Sorry, would have responded sooner but when we got home our electricity was off.

Wife ordered it through out LCS. She couldn’t wait lol. Thank you though.

No problem! Glad you could get it local :wink:

1 Like

40% off sale until tomorrow at midnight! Get it while its hot :slight_smile:

I also added the 40% off to apply to all variants as well. If you already purchased something, just press “HOLD” at checkout and I’ll combine the orders.

1 Like

Went in to do my FOC order this morning, but it looks like a lot of the descriptions/pics are not matching. Anyone else seeing this?

I noticed a few were or seemed to be off as well.

I will check this out, sorry about that!

1 Like