Villain Gaming Listings

Haha but health first. You’re a one man shop and your service and packing rocks!

5 Likes

Lol my wife helps sometimes, and the kids deliver the packages to FedEx and USPS :joy:

4 Likes

We all know who’s doing most of the heavy lifting but good for the kids though. I wish my kids would help me pack up the few things I sell that pays for their freaking vacations… Pfftt!

1 Like

Glad you’re back in action - my porch has been empty without Villain deliveries… well, not really, I get a lot of shit - but yours are the best packed.

1 Like

Hmmm…sounds like you have some hoodlums in the neighborhood if you are getting lots of shit on the porch :wink:

1 Like

It’s a good thing I live in a decent neighborhood. I’d have to change my entire life if there were porch pirates. It’s not unusual to come home to a dozen packages sitting there waiting for me.

2 Likes

We have a monthly Amazon delivery. It came yesterday. It’s 45 lbs of cat litter, 30 lbs of dog food, 25 lbs of cat food, diapers, baby wipes, and laundry detergent.

Our Amazon delivery man hates us those days.

1 Like

He probably takes a vacation day when he sees your name pop up the next day’s delivery, or calls in sick…

2 Likes

Last day for the 25% off sale! Get them while they’re hot :wink:

1 Like

Am I the only one feeling crushed by FOC this week? I know you have Hulk 1 and Venom 1, but I didn’t even go hard on any multiples of any title and still wound up with a $350 (after discount) week.

SMDH

1 Like

Yeah lots of good stuff there, gonna be hard to pick!

2 Likes

I have updated my shipping to allow you to “HOLD” comics until you want all of them to be shipped at once. I will then invoice you for just a shipping charge, either FedEx or USPS Priority. Whichever is cheapest / quickest combo for the amount of books you have purchased. I hope this helps people wanting to purchase FOC items and get them all at once.

6 Likes

How long are you willing to hold items before shipment now? I appreciate your service. Thank you.

Depending on the size of orders, I can probably hold for 3 weeks to a month, unless you are ordering a whole lot, then maybe 2 weeks max (I’m talking people who are ordering 50+ comics a week).

3 Likes

We have a few trades in stock, including some kids ones and boxed sets that we marked down 35% until next week. There are some good ones for stocking stuffers or gifts ;).

Got the new books in for the week but wifey’s car went kaput, so we are out getting a new one. Never buy a 2019 Honda Odyssey!

1 Like

Wait a minute… Honda’s are suppose to out live the owners…

1 Like

Honda’s and Toyota’s last a LONG time.

You sure you dont have a Hyundai …?

honda cars are good, the vans are bombs on wheels

More recent Hondas have had some issues.