Villain Gaming Listings

Keep us posted. 30% off ratio variants seems like something a lot of people on this forum are interested in lol.

1 Like

I have 05/17 and 05/24 preorders up, 30% off. Ratio variants will go on sale next week as I see preorders come in. Canā€™t promise you much, as Iā€™m just starting outā€¦so donā€™t have a HUGE inventory :slight_smile:

Thanks for yaā€™lls support! All comics come with bags and boards and are shipped immediately after they release / I receive the order from Diamond. Working on access to more publishersā€¦will keep you updated.

2 Likes

Ok, so apparently my initial preorder upload was a messā€¦ I have fixed it and got it working, all preorders are up until 06/07 for Marvel.

I do have a Lunar account now, but unfortunately, they do not have shopify formatted CSV filesā€¦so its going to take awhile longer to get that going.

If you are interested in access to the incentive variants, send me an email through the site and we can work something out. Now that I have it all set up I will be focusing on uploading my inventory again, so check back in a few days to see if anything new pops up.

As always, feedback is welcome!

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to try out this 99 cent preorder deal in a limited quantity. Only doing SWHR #6 and Black Widow 2nd print variant. I will bag and board these first ones and see how much of a pain in the butt it is to gauge how I want to do it in the future. If you are interested, just head over to the website. They are limited in quantity as I donā€™t have the capacity to leave it open order. Thanks!

1 Like

Hope you all had a great weekend! Seems like the variant ā€˜packagesā€™ are more popular than the 99 cent comics! Iā€™m going to keep these packages updated every week, corresponding with the FOC dates. Iā€™ve taken down the 05/17 ones, and just now posted the 05/24 ones for you to peruse at your leisure.

The packages work like this:

• Buy a single 1:25 package and get 12 copies of cover A, and the ratio variant
  • Buy 2 packages, and get 35% off, and the 1:25 ratio variant for each package
  • Buy 2 packages for the same cover, unlock either 2 of the 1:25 ratios, or if there is a 1:50, unlock a 1:25 and a 1:50.

Pricing is based on cover price, but basically a $3.99 cover is a $59.99 package (or $39 each if you buy 2+), and $74.99 ($48.50 with 2+) for a $4.99 cover price.

The ratio variant will be bagged and boarded, while the other covers will be securely packaged and shipped without bags / boards.

Thanks for the support and feedback you all have provided, and if there is a package you would like to see on the list, just send me a message on the site or here.

4 Likes

How do we find the packages? I was on the site just now and see pre-orders but not a specific package link? Am I just dense? Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m after any ratios, but I want to understand!

They are on the front page :slight_smile: Incentive Variant Packages.

I also linked it here:

Let me know if you donā€™t see something you like and I can look into adding it.

Oh, I see it now. I scroll down as it isnā€™t a specific tab up top. I understand! Thanks!

Any plans to do Moon Knight packages?

Oh yes that sounds awesome! That FOC is near the end of June, so it will be a little while. Iā€™m trying to do them weekly to keep the packages paired up with their release date so I can ship them out quickly, and all at once.

Once I get it all down, I am trying to input all the FOC orders Sunday, and have the new ā€œpackagesā€ out on Sunday night / Monday morning.

I have a day job too so sometimes that gets in the way of the ā€˜hobbyā€™.

1 Like

Quick question. Sorry if it has been answered. So for the Star Wars Adventure High Republic #5 package for $30 how many regular copies will I get and how many variants will I get?

2 packages = 12 copies of Cover A and 2 1:10 variants :slight_smile:

And how much is your shipping?

Depends on where you are, and how many you get, but I think usually its $12-20 with priority mail. If you add 2 to the cart there is a shipping estimator you can enter in your state / zip and it will give you a rough price.

Iā€™m also looking to incorporate FedEx Home Delivery for the higher weight packages, just havenā€™t added it yet.

Cool. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem! Feel free to send me a message here or an email through the site if you have any other questions and Iā€™ll try to help out.

1 Like

Just holler when you get Moon Knight stuff up and I might go for a package!

You got it sir.

Just updated it with the Moon Knight packages. Very cool covers on that one! The 1:25 art hasnā€™t been released yet, along with some of the other covers.

1 Like

Very cool. Once we know what the 1:25 is I may purchase one. Iā€™ll let you know.