Villain Gaming Listings

Ok, don’t forget, if you get 2 its 35% off. :wink:

I’ve added the Star Wars High Republic Adventures 6 and the SW High Republic 7 variant packages to the site.

I’ve also improved the shipping, and am able to combine orders if you see something later and want to add it on. All you have to do is message me with what you want and I can add it to an order. The only tricky part is when they ship on different dates, but if you just let me know when you want it all to ship I can make a note that you wish to combine the orders to whatever ship date.

I wish I was savvy enough to create a running list of items and let people pick when they wanted their shipping, but thats just out of my scope right now :slight_smile:

TLDR - HRA 6 and SWHR 7 variant packages are on the site! Don’t forget to check out Moon Knight too…I love Cover A on that one!

1 Like

Hello again! Almost Friday! We have now added another feature, which I believe a lot of you are already familiar with: PREVIEWSworld Pullbox. Basically, a way to manage your own subscriptions, while getting awesome pre-FOC discounts. Also, all ratio variants are up for grabs. I’ve explained it here in my blog post on the site. All you have to do is sign up as a customer and we will send you a link to get a pullbox started. Send me a message if you have any questions. Thanks!

4 Likes

Last call for those FOC items. I usually shut it all off tomorrow afternoon and submit the final order. We still have some Star Wars HRA 1:10 packages (1:10 ratio + 5 copies of Cover A). I believe it’s a pretty good deal for people trying to collect both the ratio and cover a’s.

Thanks to those who have supported us, always trying to improve over here. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Just put up a few more packages that cover the next few weeks of FOC cutoff. They are limited, but if they sell out I can reduce quantities on others for the ones that are popular. Thanks!

2 Likes

Usagi Yojimbo has awesome ratios, would be a great one to add. I have never been able to order the ratio from TFAW unlike TMNT or GI Joe.

3 Likes

I would go for a Silk 4 ratio pack.

I can put that together really fast. Any spec on this one? (thinking if I want to order some extra :slight_smile: )

Couldn’t find an incentive ratio for the recent Yojimbo, but I’ll keep a lookout for future ones for you.

1 Like

There’s probably not any spec on it, I just want it for me.

Gotcha, I posted it on the site. Remember, 2 of the packages gets you 35% off…so its much better to go with 2, unless you just want 1, which is fine as well :slight_smile:

If you just get one, don’t forget to use the code: ‘CHUVILLAINS2021’ to get 15% off.

1 Like

Thank you. I needed a second to add to the HR7 package anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anytime sir, always looking to add different packages up there for people who want the variants.

1 Like

Anyone speccing America Chavez. I got issue 3 back in stock for just slightly above cover. (Use the code!). 10 of each cover available.

You don’t use USPS?

I do, is my shipping not working correctly?

Only offered me UPS. I’m in Canada though.

USPS offers decent international rates but UPS not so much… unless you’re shipping a big order.

Ohhh, I got you. Let me check that. I will get you a rate for USPS.

Should have a USPS rate as well now for Canada.

Website updated with the new releases today if there is something you are looking for that was out at your LCS! Happy hunting!

1 Like