Villain Gaming Listings

Those prices are right in line with the variant packages we offer, however, if they take 30% off that price (after you buy the required amount of books for the ratio), we definitely cannot, and would never offer that. Its a straight loss / paying someone to buy books (which sounds crazy to me!)

Cool thanks

I will be buying from @faele and @DarkDominionComics- both have great online stores, great guys, ship with care, and have good deals. Nothing but positive feedback from both

8 Likes

Yes, the books to qualify for the ratios are 30% off and the ratio is cover price

So if I was going to get a 1:25
 the regular books to qualify at regular cover price of $3.99 would be $2.79 each x13 to get the ratio deal.

1 Like

I don’t know what kind of deal they have going on with Diamond / PRH, but the math is a straight loss and that doesn’t count labor and packaging materials. Good for them, but my math doesn’t add up

3 Likes

I don’t think that deal is for every customer. I remember getting an email from them that they were doing away with it except for a select few customers in good standing. It was a while ago so I might not be remembering it correctly.

1 Like

Hey guys, I posted on IG as well, but we currently have 180 damaged copies of BP3 Second Printing. I’m sending notification to PRH, but obviously we won’t have any up for sale tonight / tomorrow as we had hoped.

UPS really tossed the packages around
must have had a kickball match or something with them
 I don’t know
really disappointed.

1 Like

Is the book still in stock at PRH to get replacements ?

Must of hired Ace Ventura for this delivery:

3 Likes

I just submitted another order, usually it gives an ETA, but it didn’t this time. I’m hoping I can at least get enough to fulfill the preorders and I’ll be happy, well not happy
but you know

2 Likes

Super excited as I just got my first shipment in from Villaingaming. It was packaged to perfection. The order was for 97 books and they all came pristine and packaged well. Thank you faele, you got a customer for life.

1 Like

Oh man I was worried. Had a box up to MN get about half the books damaged
we have no clue how as the box looked good
just seemed to be rough handling. Other box of 100 books was good though, Total of 190 books sent.

Shipped yours off about the same time and was like please let that one make it! Those big shipments scare me :wink:

I’ll try to have a smaller shipment for my next order. I got a surprise because I was expecting Fedex to hit me with a large duty bill. The Fedex guy just buzzed me and then left the box at the lobby at my condo, no duty/fees, absolutely shocked. Sometimes when I order books I don’t get charged for duty, I get charged about 70% of the time, don’t know why that is. Seems to be at random.

I include the duties in the shipping :wink: I will have to see how much it really costs to see if I got it right lol.

how does that work? You can do that?

Yeah it just bills my FedEx account instead of you. Normally I let the receiver pay but I tried it myself
I gotta check to see if I estimated it right though.

cheers mate! Now that’s what I call service lol

1 Like

Looks like we got it about right
I’ll keep doing it that way as its easier all around.

1 Like

Fedex was really great, they came about 2 days early too. Don’t know why people complain about fedex, for me they’ve always been great.

The large box that we just had damages from was our FIRST ever FedEx damage, that includes Lunar Distribution shipping us comics on a weekly basis.

I’m not saying they are perfect
but you should see our UPS stuff

1 Like

Lol I am totally opposite Fed Ex sucks, and UPS has been great. I have a Fed Ex package right now almost a week behind
Now when TFAW ships from ORE to WA I get their packages in 2 days.

That is really disappointing to see the damages WOW. That printer error or the bad cut from the printer is being posted all over. Just saw a post with 150 all bad