Villain Gaming Listings

Yeah I thought some were salvageable but then we noticed the other side where that crease is…just horrible.

1 Like

These are pretty neat. I know they probably will never be worth anything but still pretty cool for the kiddos.

2 Likes

Maybe you should start getting into the pressing business…

Unfortunately I went all in with only ordering this book from Villain…:weary:

1 Like

Actually this has been one of our goals…but will take an all in type of investment…I have a feeling, with our powers combined….

You went all in on the next Miles? :joy:

I ordered 3 copies and I thought that was overkill.

1 Like

I can’t remember how many copies we ordered…I’m hoping in some of these other boxes I find some gold!

That being said, there are SO many good books this week!

Are books up at 5 again? Last time I added books to my cart at 5 and clicked pay and it was already sold out. :joy:

I didn’t order a lot…but the few I did were from Villain…so….

I’m always shooting to post everything by 7 pm CST, but sometimes we don’t make it. Still got an hour and a half to deadline (my deadline…no real rules here) :wink:

Oops I meant 5pst, that’s 7cst.

I was at my shop yesterday and they had tons of BP3, just boxes and boxes. All in perfect shape. I think the print run for this will be significantly higher than the first print. I should’ve picked up a few copies from him yesterday.

Everything will work out, always does, one way or the other :slight_smile:

You and me both, D-Rog. I put all my BP 3 eggs in one basket. Looks like the delivery person just scrambled our eggs. Oh boy.

Hopefully I’ll find a copy at the LCS tomorrow just in case.

The delivery person was one part, but after looking at them, the printer error is on ALL of them…so regardless of what UPS did, the printer is the real culprit! 195 copies damaged total, the entire order.

:woman_facepalming:🤦:man_facepalming::woman_facepalming:🤦:man_facepalming:

Gonna be another hour folks, just too many damages…taking awhile to get through everything.

So what happens in a case like this? Is it likely to get replaced or should I find my copy some where else?

I was going to look around for a 9.8 potential copy anyway…so I’m likely grabbing one from
Somewhere just in case.

No need to panic guys :grinning: Your LCS will have tons of copies.