Villain Gaming Listings

Yeah it’s spring break here so we had the niece and nephew over and they have all been playing non stop. Wish I was a kid again sometimes!

1 Like

Apparently the link on the website wasn’t working for the 40% off sale. So if you only clicked on it through the email it worked, but if you just clicked the site it didn’t. It’s been fixed now:

I’m playing like a kid and skiing on a mountain with snow in Vermont. That’s what I’m doing with my kids during Spring Break! :skier:

3 Likes

What ski resort? We go to Smuggs every year and love it.

Killington this time and it’s my first time skiing East Coast, only done the Rockies prior to this. Only kids second time so it looked like it had a lot of easier trails for them to get the hang of it while still learning.

2 Likes

Oh man we want to do this too! Trying to figure out how to ditch the little one and take the bigger kids… Our big trip this year is Hawaii but I think the next one is going to be a ski trip…its all so expensive with 4 kids!

Yeah it is. I got two and it’s pricey and when they start complaining they’re tired and sore after just 4 times down the mountain you really start to question why you even brought them with you… I’m the old one and I’m in better shape than they are!

1 Like

Thats what I tell the kids on the soccer team I coach! “How is the old guy out running you all???”

1 Like

What’s sad is I’m waking up at 6am to run on the treadmill 3 miles before we ski… Pffttt!

Dang man that’s some dedication!

I run 3 miles minimum everyday now. Except Sunday’s. Sunday’s I now rest but still walk the dog normally 3 miles.

1 Like

I try to walk 3-4 miles a day, and sometimes mix running in…hurt my knee playing soccer a year or so ago and just trying to get it to where its good again. Stupid getting old.

1 Like

Villain: “I love all the good spec from CHU - here’s a discount code… BTW, I listed the Frison incentive… no pressure.”

Me:
25a

3 Likes

Hahahaha I don’t fabricate any of it! Just stating facts and offering the goods! :wink: Don’t think I’m not buying right there beside you! I’m in the trenches man!

1 Like

I’m alright with it - someone just bought $150 of Spawn books from me today, so it’s just plowing back into my collection… but all my eBay sales this summer might come with one of those A covers as their bonus book.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t be such a bad thing…never know…cover A might heat up too!

1 Like

the more I look at it, the sweeter that A cover looks. If I remember right, this character is actually going to be in the Sandman show.

edit - yes, The Corinthian is being played by Boyd Holbrook for all 11 episodes according to IMDB

1 Like

Seems like good spec to me!

1 Like

Is tmnt 127 Eastman sold out at Diamond? Don’t see it listed at VG anymore for preorders. Thinking of picking up a few more hehe.

I’m showing it to be B/O at Diamond. So I’m guessing people caught onto this and ordered a bunch. 117 is also out of stock now as well. Had someone pick off 60 copies last night :wink:

2 Likes